Blackburn Rovers - Newcastle United 0-2

Aeris

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Ba not back for this like? gutted as i've just out him back in the fantasy foots

Back tomorrow apparently. I like CT's side (with Williamson in) but Shola'll start up front with Best imo. Ah got a baaad feeeling on this one.

Perch is canny at the back when you're playing a side that isn't going to be direct and hoof it at him, which Blackburn will. I also like the look of CT's side (with Williamson in place of Perch) and think it could get a result against them. Unfortunately, we'll probably see Shola.

Think there'll be a lot of goals in the match the neet, but nee points for us. 4-2, 3-2, 3-1 loss. I wish I could say different but that's it. I'd rather play Raylor CM than Gosling or Perch though.

This is what I'd dee....

Krul

Simpson

Santon

Williamsons

Coloccini

Ben Arfa

Guthrie

Raylor

Gutierrez

Lovenkrands

Shola

Think there'll be a lot of goals in the match the neet, but nee points for us. 4-2, 3-2, 3-1 loss. I wish I could say different but that's it. I'd rather play Raylor CM than Gosling or Perch though.

This is what I'd dee....

Krul

Simpson

Santon

Williamsons

Coloccini

Ben Arfa

Guthrie

Raylor

Gutierrez

Lovenkrands

Shola

Agreed. We look ropey without Tiote and now without Cabaye it will be a very big ask. If the Yak plays well it could be bad.

Would have cost £10k to fly them back on private jet on sunday. This would have been very winnable with the two lads upfront.

You think the club wouldn't have explored that option? It'll have been the Senegalese FA that have decided when they return.

I really don't think they did. They don't think like that. It's why we have no back up CD either. Muppets.

Senegalese FA would have stood aside if we had offered free footballs. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

What are you on about? It's only Blackburn.

It was also only Brighton in the FA cup.

3-1 fail.

Edited by @yourservice