Blackburn Rovers - Newcastle United 0-2

Aeris

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were gonna be missing four players from the spine of our team, anyone would struggle with that so I'm not holding much hope for a positive result. Hopefully the strikers and whoever replaces Cabaye step their game up.

I'd drop Shola and shift Ben Arfa behind Best and have R Taylor and Gosling coming into the team.

Really fear for us toinght. Our forwards are championship standard at best and the centre of our midfield is going to be the same tonight with Cabaye banned. One look at our team is going to boost them no end and after our last couple of results our confidence will be low.

Can see this being a game without any positives for us tbh.

Miles Starforth @milesstarforth

#nufc team v #brfc: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Ben Arfa, R Taylor, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Best, Shola Ameobi. #epl

Oretty happy with that tbh

Really? That says to me Pardew is going for the same formation that failed against Brighton. 4-4-1-1 with Best wide right and the immobile Shola up front alone, unable to hold up the ball, nor get onto the through balls from HBA. I predict a turgid 0-0

Edited by The Fish

Miles Starforth @milesstarforth

#nufc team v #brfc: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Ben Arfa, R Taylor, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Best, Shola Ameobi. #epl

Oretty happy with that tbh

Really? That says to me Pardew is going for the same formation that failed against Brighton. 4-4-1-1 with Best wide right and the immobile Shola up front alone, unable to hold up the ball, nor get onto the through balls from HBA. I predict a turgid 0-0

Having Colo back is a big plus.

I am HOPING Pardoo will play 4-4-2.

Guest CabayeAye

--------------------Krul

Simpson Coloccini Williamson Santon

-----Raylor Guthrie Ben Arfa Jonas

----------------Best Ameobi

The HAVE to be playing 4-4-2. Anything else wth this team would be ultrashite. Let's not have any more wanky 4-3-3s, eh Pards? Eh?

--------------------Krul

Simpson Coloccini Williamson Santon

-----Raylor Guthrie Ben Arfa Jonas

----------------Best Ameobi

The HAVE to be playing 4-4-2. Anything else wth this team would be ultrashite. Let's not have any more wanky 4-3-3s, eh Pards? Eh?

Prefer to swap Raylor and HBA tbh, Raylor could take ona similar role to Cabaye whilst Ben Arfa's more about getting forward