Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

I think Songo's above summary of the game is about as fair a reflection as you're likely to get from a Makem - given they're usually the type who'd say 'it wizzn't me' even if they were caught with their hand stuck in the coowky jar .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't the prettiest of derbys... nutjobs on both sides but you wont see that as everything is black and white isnt it?

anyway you should be happy, 4 points for the jordie nation against a small town in durham

Who should have been sent off and why? What were the incidents & how are they fouls?

Cattermole set the tone and should have been off, even Larrson had an elbow ignored by the ref the horrible little twat. You didn't turn up to play football you turned up to spoil & in the end you were very lucky to walk away with a point.

That's twice this season Mike Dean has failed to send someone off for a clear red card offence because it was too early in the game.

Pathetic really, rules are rules.

If Tiote had done the same tackle on Cattermole I think he would have gone...

heard a lot of rumblings that tiote should have been sent off, so I figured, "hm maybe we've all just got the black and white tinted specs on, I'll have a read of a few match reports and see if any neutrals think so"

oddly enough they all seem to be pointing to the fact that cattermole should have been sent off inside a minute and the fact we had more than one good penalty appeal turned down...funny that

From where I was I seen Ba dragged down which looked like a penalty in the first half & Ben Arfa dragged down in the first half.

I couldn't see any of the handball claims and match of the day neglected to show them.

I'll say this though - their penalty was soft as fuck and quite incosistent given that he gave us bugger all.

Just been speaking to the resident diehard mackem at work for the first time since the derby, he's genuinely seething :lol: He actually got a bit nasty with me, we are a disgrace to football apparently and Pardew should be done for inciting violence! Is this the party line atm? The team who finished with 9 men are holding the moral high ground on how to play the beautiful game?

I hope to fuck we get another 4 points next season or he's going to be insufferable, the old cunt.

1. Cattermole should have been sent off with in a minute - it was a red card challenge - that's the rule.

2. McLean should have been sent off for his tackle on Simpson.

3. Sessegnon's was a red card - maybe in super slow motion it worse but Tiote going down wasn't really that bad, it was a red card anyway.

4. If the mackem wants to talk about inciting violence he should look at his own players -

a. After they scored and goaded the crowd

b. After we missed the penalty they wound up the crowd.

5. I can't see any players from our side that should have been sent off and nobody has yet made a case for it.

I'm only just back in the land of the living now tbh from Sunday, I didn't see this to busy arguing with stewards and OB about the cunts above throwing things. Steward 601 if you're reading you're not a baald useless cunt, I know you were only doing you job sorry. Any pics of them celebrating?

It wasn't the prettiest of derbys... nutjobs on both sides but you wont see that as everything is black and white isnt it?

anyway you should be happy, 4 points for the jordie nation against a small town in durham

Who should have been sent off and why? What were the incidents & how are they fouls?

Cattermole set the tone and should have been off, even Larrson had an elbow ignored by the ref the horrible little twat. You didn't turn up to play football you turned up to spoil & in the end you were very lucky to walk away with a point.

tiote for 6 or 7 fouls (and the cheating way he went down)

krull for grabbing mclean around the throat (it was mistimed and deserved a yellow,which he got)

cabaye for an over the ball challenge on gardner.

at the end of the day we turned up and ruffled the magpie feathers and you didnt like it! did it not go with the plan that we should just turn up to get turned over?? give over!

It was a passionate derby from start to finish with newcastle finishing the game with more yellow cards i think. i take it next time when one of your players goes in for a strong tackle in the 1st 20 seconds you will want that player sent off aye???

tiote for 6 or 7 fouls (and the cheating way he went down)

:lol: Persistent fouling is a yellow card offence. Its absolute horseshit that Tiote deserved a card for going down after being hit in the face.

Your team set the tone by cheating and your player hit one of ours in the face, yet we should have been punished for it? Cabaye got a 3 match ban for an offence so much less serious than Cattermole's challenge, justice done in the end on account of him being a fucking mong.

Pardew got it spot on, they sucked us into their kicking match in the first half and we looked shite. In the first 5 mins of the second half we had 4 shots on goal, after the manager had got inside their heads at half time and told them to play football instead.. If we'd scored around the 60 mins mark we'd have got 3 or 4. We didnt, they hung on and I have to say Turner was fuckin brilliant, but we've been mediocre since well before xmas apart from the Man Utd game. This was a test of how far theyve come since last season and theyve managed to listen to O'Neil telling them to come out and kick the shit out of us . Well done to everyone at safc, real progress that like.

Edited by PaddockLad

Krul didn't grab McLean by the throat at all. He pushed him back that's all & I'm not surprised as he was an inch away from breaking Simpsons leg.

Tiote shouldn't have been sent off at all, he got a yellow and that was fair. Cabaye done fuck all wrong, he got a yellow but that's about it, nothing even approaching a red card.

Pardew got it spot on, they sucked us into their kicking match in the first half and we looked shite. In the first 5 mins of the second half we had 4 shots on goal, after the manager had got inside their heads at half time and told them to play football instead.. If we'd scored around the 60 mins mark we'd have got 3 or 4. We didnt, they hung on and I have to say Turner was fuckin brilliant, but we've been mediocre since well before xmas apart from the Man Utd game. This was a test of how far theyve come since last season and theyve managed to listen to O'Neil telling them to come out and kick the shit out of us . Well done to everyone at safc, real progress that like.

real progress that we didn't get stuffed 5-1 aye atm for us that is progress. If sunderland had hammered newcastle 5-1 the season before hand would you not want your team to show some fighting spirit the next time around???? I read this tripe from pardew that you were dragged into a war....jesus wept were we supposed roll over and just let you have a nice stroll for 95mins??? as your messiah himself said at half time apparently only one team were playing football in the 1st half and that was sunderland. WE GOT TO YOU and you didn't like it one bit. Can not wait for next season :-)

Aye you all seem to think that O'Neill is some sorry of magician that will simply not allow us to beat you. Just because you aren't turning up and parting your cheeks anymore doesn't mean you're about to start dominating the fixture.

I'd be more concerned about what happened in the second half than taking much positive from the scoreline tbh.

real progress that we didn't get stuffed 5-1 aye atm for us that is progress. If sunderland had hammered newcastle 5-1 the season before hand would you not want your team to show some fighting spirit the next time around???? I read this tripe from pardew that you were dragged into a war....jesus wept were we supposed roll over and just let you have a nice stroll for 95mins??? as your messiah himself said at half time apparently only one team were playing football in the 1st half and that was sunderland. WE GOT TO YOU and you didn't like it one bit. Can not wait for next season :-)
:lol: 4 seasons in the premier league and thats what youve acheived. Precisely fuckin nothing. I'm almost beginning ro feel sorry for you now mate :) Edited by PaddockLad

To be fair, I know what you're saying. However, there is a massive difference between commitment and clogging. Wolves clog. Norwich are committed. You were definitely focussed on kicking lumps out of players rather than trying to beat us at football. You've admitted as much yourself.

Tiote rolling around isn't something I like to see, but he'd already been on the end of an absolute holocaust of a "tackle" from clattermole where the player should absolutely 100% been sent off, and yet escaped with just a caution. Swear to God if your thug had taken an early bath there'd not have been half the number of cards and yellows, so I'm not sure what Dean thought he had improved?

Sessegnon was sent off for striking a player in the face. Not pushing someone away and the opposition going down like he's been shot with a howitzer. It's irrefutable that Sessegnon should have walked. Tiote's carry on was, imo, a reaction to the ref's apparent reticence to show the red.

The way your brothers have been banging on you'd think your team were camped outside our box throughout the 1st half while we launched into knee high tackles every opportunity we got.

Pardew apologised for getting in O'Neil's face and yet your man hasn't the "class" to meet after the game. Your man was just as visceral and passionate as AP yet your lot are banging on like the poor wee cheeky oirishman was bullied by Pardiola.

I'm happy with the 4pt return from two derbies. and I'm happy with the second half performance. We never should have fallen for the obvious tactics, but you cannot honestly rewrite history after the fact. Your lot weren't the victims of a mugging, your lot weren't hard done by the ref, your lot weren't all over us and your lot definitely weren't classy.

Mate, you've not beat us since we came back up and you wouldn't be on here giving it Timmy Tiny Balls if it wasn't bothering you. Game's done, point in the bag, onward to Arsenal.

concurred, liverpool next then we have one game from wembley

Still in the cup courtesy of two Arsenal own goals.

With O'Neills frankly remarkable luck I wouldn't be at all surprised if they done well in it that said they haven't beaten Everton in a long time.

To be fair, I know what you're saying. However, there is a massive difference between commitment and clogging. Wolves clog. Norwich are committed. You were definitely focussed on kicking lumps out of players rather than trying to beat us at football. You've admitted as much yourself.

Tiote rolling around isn't something I like to see, but he'd already been on the end of an absolute holocaust of a "tackle" from clattermole where the player should absolutely 100% been sent off, and yet escaped with just a caution. Swear to God if your thug had taken an early bath there'd not have been half the number of cards and yellows, so I'm not sure what Dean thought he had improved?

Sessegnon was sent off for striking a player in the face. Not pushing someone away and the opposition going down like he's been shot with a howitzer. It's irrefutable that Sessegnon should have walked. Tiote's carry on was, imo, a reaction to the ref's apparent reticence to show the red.

The way your brothers have been banging on you'd think your team were camped outside our box throughout the 1st half while we launched into knee high tackles every opportunity we got.

Pardew apologised for getting in O'Neil's face and yet your man hasn't the "class" to meet after the game. Your man was just as visceral and passionate as AP yet your lot are banging on like the poor wee cheeky oirishman was bullied by Pardiola.

I'm happy with the 4pt return from two derbies. and I'm happy with the second half performance. We never should have fallen for the obvious tactics, but you cannot honestly rewrite history after the fact. Your lot weren't the victims of a mugging, your lot weren't hard done by the ref, your lot weren't all over us and your lot definitely weren't classy.

of getting stuck in ? in one of the fiercest derbies in the country...ok sorry. I also don't think you can take the morale highground on which manager has no class...pardew and his entorage have previous for getting a little wound up don't they.

Still in the cup courtesy of two Arsenal own goals.

With O'Neills frankly remarkable luck I wouldn't be at all surprised if they done well in it that said they haven't beaten Everton in a long time.

Cheers, that means a lot. If we play with some derby day spirit we might nick a draw ;-)