mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Really, when you think about it, they've absolutely imploded and nobody has done a fucking thing at our end. :lol:

This is it.

What a fuck up by them.

All the papers have this story now, all the fans of all the clubs around the country will now know about it. And be laughing.

Their owners have added so much pressure on them to win the game, as that is the only thing that will now calm the sad mackem bastards down.

If we get an early goal however !!! 

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Really, when you think about it, they've absolutely imploded and nobody has done a fucking thing at our end. :lol:

This is the best fucking bit :lol: it’s not even something we asked for their ownership just went and did it. Rolling out the black and white carpet for the big lads. 

Their owners banning their tragic flag display, giving us that bar, and then decorating it for us complete with piss taking of their own club :lol: fucking tremendous. They’ve also apparently fucked up the ticketing and have printed “league one” instead of FA Cup on them so they’ll get fined as well :lol: :lol:. I hope we absolutely smack them 5-0 to put the nail in their entirely self made coffin. 

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not so sure, KLD is a mag agent apparently (per an ITK on RTG)

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

I'm not so sure, KLD is a mag agent apparently (per an ITK on RTG)

What’s a latch-key billionaire meant to do though? 
His mam won’t give him any more pocket money to flush down the bog, so he’s had no option but to take handouts from the murderous, camel-shagging paedophiles to desecrate the Holy of Holies with sex mag paraphernalia. 

And now they’ll have to shell out twice over, once more to change it back before tomorrow*, and then again to downgrade it back to its former state. 

* I’ll be very interested to know if they’ve actually done this @PaddockLad

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s a latch-key billionaire meant to do though? 
His mam won’t give him any more pocket money to flush down the bog, so he’s had no option but to take handouts from the murderous, camel-shagging paedophiles to desecrate the Holy of Holies with sex mag paraphernalia. 

And now they’ll have to shell out twice over, once more to change it back before tomorrow*, and then again to downgrade it back to its former state. 

* I’ll be very interested to know if they’ve actually done this @PaddockLad

The tickets to get in that bar are apparently between 200-600 quid a throw depending on who you listen to so am highly unlikely to be able to find out first hand 🤷🏻‍♂️

This from the club’s email yesterday. Most of us will be on a shuttle of shitty double deckers but the corporate hospitality crowd appear to have other arrangements. Derby day apartheid. 😑

IMG_3528.jpeg

:lol:

been busy these last few days so just catching up with all this stuff, fucking hilarious man, not even ashley at his vindictive worst could've dreamt up ways to piss of the fan base like these fuckers have.

hat doffed.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

might be worth giving safc a call and suggesting they put a 1955 fa cup shirt on the bob stokoe statue.

you never know, they might go for it.

Is it too late for them to agree with Michael Oliver being ref?

• Haha 6

“ Hi Kyril 

Yeah, it’s Amanda, look, you know it, I know it, this Beale character is not the man for you, is he? 
Why don’t you get rid of him this afternoon and we’ll help out with our extensive contacts to get you a replacement more suited to your status by, oooh, let’s say Monday morning? 
Deal?

Ok , great ,see you in your new Keegan suite on Saturday”…

Shouts through to Mehmet…

” Get John Carver on the line sweetie, once he’s done the lawn and front path, I’ve got some work for him!”

93489d2ae368867c73cbf02d6ee3219c

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

TBF if I spent £600 on a ticket I’m going to want a helicopter to deliver me directly to the open bar.

Fuck off man!! Can you imagine the litter that'd blow up !!!

• Haha 8

image.thumb.png.6b6fbba8151c637545718e113bb684b5.png

He's right tbf - there is a huge difference between hoying a strop over a few signs in your hospitality suite and celebrating a cup final and champions league run.

Nelford would be ironing his mams best tea towels ready to storm the stadium if a gulf state ever came in for Sunderland - but for now, he gets to pretend to be a righteous man.

• Like 3

Years of the mackems saying they’re going to flatten Pearson & he walks straight outside of the stadium of light in his toon shirt :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There are some fucking classics on here like: Song for the mags | Page 3 | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net), but my favourite is as follows:

image.png.2440831625389b46b958ab40225bf1a0.png

Homophobic language and libellous/slanderous rhetoric - Mental that they seem incapable of seeing that they are partaking in the very same behaviours that they seemingly hate the Saudis for.