mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

mackems delighted that a 16yr old Cisse might have had sex with his 13yr old bride. Because that means Johnson isn't a nonce... or something?

Could only have been better for them if the 13 y-o bird were Cisse's sister as well. Then they could be outraged and aroused, nothing like an angry frustration wank in the morning.

Could only have been better for them if the 13 y-o bird were Cisse's sister as well. Then they could be outraged and aroused, nothing like an angry frustration wank in the morning.

Get them ready to face a busy day of Dole queueing and Jeremy Kyle.

"Email battle". :icon_lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/forever-in-our-shadow.1104055/page-3

Must be the progression from "Mag at work".

:lol:

"They love to ignore recent history and focus only on the things that give them "one upmanship" - 5under1and, Eldon Square, The Metro, 1-4 at our place etc.... FFS my FIL insists on telling me the story of how Geordies got their name (something to do with people from Newcastle pledging allegiance to King George (George's Men....Geordies) whilst people from Sunderland didn't....."

:lol: The (really cheesy) chip on their shoulder is massive like, they have to admit beating us does have some of the sheen taken off it by finishing below us. They do have recent wins and we can't take that away from them but it's posts like this that are just odd, it quotes the post before which is a bloke talking about arguing with a Newcastle fan in an airport where he brings up how happy he was when we got relegated, is the 5under1and craic not more recent than our relegation? :lol:.

"ahh they love bringing up stuff like how their city has way better infrastructure, better architecture and better shopping centres, they also love bringing up cuffing wuh 5-1 five year ago which is mental, remembah when theyah were relegated 7 year ago? I hate having to correct people on me holidays to Scarborough that I'm not a Geordie ah'm a mackem, a word they used to use as an insult but we made it ours didn't we? AHHH FUCKIN HATE THEM, HAWAY THE LADS, HAWAY PAOLO, AHH MEAN GUS, FUCKIN 'ELL AHH MEAN DICK"

Edited by Howay

Sounds like they're going to land Jeremain Lens. Good signing for them.

Feyenoord fan says Wijnaldum is best, then Clasie, Lens 3rd. :dunno: We'll see though.

• 4 weeks later...

Got bugger all to do at work? This thread's got legs I reckon http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/them-lot-up-the-road.1116310/

Billy2Sheds said:

You can't spend what you don't have

You sort of can. Or why are most Premiership football clubs technically in debt? You don't see bailiffs knocking on a billionaires door very often, that's for sure...

I like that they always refer to Wijnaldum as their transfer target, if that were true why go on about it as if it belittles the fact Newcastle own a football player better technically than any player in their clubs history? So your lot had interest in a really talented player and lost out on him, not really something to keep bringing up is it?

Enjoy the shite version of him and that French lad who seems more unstable than Cattermole. Christ they're shite.

So it's looks nicer when there's vast swathes of them empty on TV?

Sunderland. Fair enough I'm hungover to fuck, but I just imagined living there and tears came in to my eyes.

We have lots of gripes with NUFC, but imagine in your heart being a Sunderland fan. They have no hope of doing anything ever, seriously too. Foreign investment? Would a foreigner want to be part of that place? The worst city in England arguably? It's sad, it truly is sad, maybe our dislike and hatred of the city, the football club and the population in general, should become more of a sympathetic arm pat while softly saying "poor cunts".