mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

'Uppity bloody mags'

"Boiling me piss atm. Yes we know we are shit. But the way some of them are going on, you'd think they were fucking class. I'd like to lamp the fuckers.

One lad is getting proper high and mighty. Had to bring him down a peg or two. But its tough when were the laughing stock atm.
What can we say to the unwashed in our defense?"

1406242455253.png

I think they do that as a kind of group therapy...

Their situation is so dire that their manager would rather give up the whole fucking sport and retire. At least it's finally become clear that the problem is the players though.

Once went to see the mackems play Spurs at Roker Park in Canon League Division 1. Alan Brazil was playing for Spurs. Venison was playing for Sunderland.

His pre match presser was class. He's foaming. Reckons he asked for 5 or 6 players before signing a contract, he forgot to specify he meant good players though so Ellis Short reckons he's held up his end of the bargain signing 4-5 £2mil players :lol:

Advocaat also fired an angry broadside at former Sunderland skipper Michael Gray, who launched a scathing attack on Short and the Black Cats’ players this week.

“I have respect for the club’s legends,” he said. “But I heard a story that when Sunderland were relegated, 60 or 90 people found out they were fired, and Mr Gray arrived here with a new Ferrari.

“If I know that 90 people have to go because we are going down, I would go on my bike, not a Ferrari. That says enough about the mentality of that man.”