mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

"Aww c'mon dad I don't want Cheesy Chips and Blue Pop for tea again"

"That's right son, let the hatred grow. Here, I'll put the Gullit derby on an'all"

Imagine spending a portion of your dole to send a little plane with a banner over your rivals stadium rather than feeding your kids, new low tbh.

Uncal Mick and co had the right idea, just draw FTM on a few bits of scrap paper from behind a woolworths (I assume they still have those seeing as it's the 80's there), fill the tank on your streets co-owned reliant robin and drive up to Newcastle and take some photeez of yourself holding up the signs. I think they got more attention tbh.

It's just beggars belief, we' beat them five times in a row and didn't even release a t-shirt, let alone charter a fucking plane.

I'm not angry, or wound up, just baffled at their weird behaviour.

Pretty much sums them up as a fanbase, more bothered with their bigger neighbours than they are with their own club.

• 4 weeks later...

Good how they've spelt assassinate with a mackem accent. Basically, he's pissed off because we've got a recognisable identity as a city, club, culture etc. whereas their whole raison d'être revolves around us.

So, who's going to be Periscoping the fight for us on Wednesday evening?

Dunno, but I reckon I could sell the advertising and live-stream it.

There's no way he's showing up by the way. He's already blocked me on twitter

:lol:

Fish turns up in a meat suit just to be on the safe side ;)

He's an angry little fellow who's quite precious and a "Straight Edge Soldier".

:whistle:

Good how they've spelt assassinate with a mackem accent. Basically, he's pissed off because we've got a recognisable identity as a city, club, culture etc. whereas their whole raison d'être revolves around us.

:lol: Aye it's sad tbh, they've never shut up about us despite having a total dogshit season of their own. Although I suppose this is a fairly standard season for them. They're also conveniently sweeping the fact they're playing a bloke that's charged with being a paedo aside on the ol' moral train.

The constant "well you thick cunts booed Pardew out, now you're moaning about Carver" is fucking tragic too btw, for a start Palace fans are starting to grumble about the old silver fox so it wont take much longer of his wank brand of losing football to bring that out of more of them, it's also ridiculous to say 'you booed your shit manager out after he went on a horrific 12 month stretch and left to quadruple his pay so therefore you can't moan about his replacement' no one would have picked him as a replacement ffs, Ashley is the only one.

:lol: Aye it's sad tbh, they've never shut up about us despite having a total dogshit season of their own. Although I suppose this is a fairly standard season for them. They're also conveniently sweeping the fact they're playing a bloke that's charged with being a paedo aside on the ol' moral train.

The constant "well you thick cunts booed Pardew out, now you're moaning about Carver" is fucking tragic too btw, for a start Palace fans are starting to grumble about the old silver fox so it wont take much longer of his wank brand of losing football to bring that out of more of them, it's also ridiculous to say 'you booed your shit manager out after he went on a horrific 12 month stretch and left to quadruple his pay so therefore you can't moan about his replacement' no one would have picked him as a replacement ffs, Ashley is the only one.

Especially when they've lauded then viciously turned on the last however many fucking managers they've had. And aye, no fucker wanted Carver.

:lol: Aye they've all went from the next coming of Jesus Christ, complete with Che Guevara style t-shirts and posters, to being complete and utter wank in 1 seasons worth of football. The difference being pretty much everyone wanted to just keep Hughton over Pardew when he was appointed anyway and no one, apart from CT, lauded Pardew too highly even after coming 5th most said it was a good accomplishment but saw we relied heavily on two strikers going through purple patches and a largely injury free season so it wouldn't last. If a manager got them to 5th they'd probably rename the stadium after him, build a statue that looks nothing like him and then 8-12 month later announce he's shit and a mag as they saw a picture of him at the cinema in the gate. Edited by Howay