mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Keeps us up I'll build a statue of him outside my house ffs...

Mackems don't half talk shite though

I have got this stained glass lark down pat I think and will be in need of a statue also. Might install a strobe light inside my likeness of him. On his serving tray, a disco ball will finish off my envision.

I have got this stained glass lark down pat I think and will be in need of a statue also. Might install a strobe light inside my likeness of him. On his serving tray, a disco ball will finish off my envision.

:lol:

Popped over there. Their confidence us unreal. Must admit mine is utterly shot. Not going to enjoy this game unless we miraculously get a comfortable lead.

I guess it's the Bournemouth game which has given me such severe doubts, but without that we'd have been entering this with Mclaren in charge, so we need to put that game behind us.

Anyway, we're the bookies favourites. The Times think tank has us as win 45%, draw 25%, lose 30%. My brain tells me we should win (but not comfortably), my heart....... just can't take it.

Fuck it this match is already ruining my weekend. :lol:

Popped over there. Their confidence us unreal. Must admit mine is utterly shot. Not going to enjoy this game unless we miraculously get a comfortable lead.

I guess it's the Bournemouth game which has given me such severe doubts, but without that we'd have been entering this with Mclaren in charge, so we need to put that game behind us.

Anyway, we're the bookies favourites. The Times think tank has us as win 45%, draw 25%, lose 30%. My brain tells me we should win (but not comfortably), my heart....... just can't take it.

Ridiculously optimistic,hopefully will be the downfall

:lol: i'm trying my best to focus on other things and not think about the game. at least a defeat will only spoil sunday instead of an entire weekend

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/no-team-with-35-points-at-this-stage-have-finished-outside-the-top-4.1173022/page-5

Mackem pledges £50 to charity if Leicester finish top 4. Mackem backtracks furiously. Classy

Aye he's being a bellend, the post was really quite specific and wasn't some sort of throw away "I'll show me arse in Fenwicks window" type comment. Why say something like that? Stupid mackem prick.

The most sad post I ever read in the smb was the one about a MLF taking his girlfriend for a curry out on Ocean road in south Shields after we were last relegated. This spanner starts blubbering half way through his Madras, and his lass asks him why he's so upset. Am paraphrasing obviously, but he replies with "l'm crying because this is the happiest day of my life". :lol:

Work is quiet.

Aye same, I can't post on there or I wouldnt be able to stop with all the absolute shite they put

Who the fuck asked them to clap? :lol: I don't give a shit if home/ away fans want to applaud it's pretty irrelevant.

I don't know why they care, it doesn't affect them in anyway

Edited by gpirlo68

Aye same, I can't post on there or I wouldnt be able to stop with all the absolute shite they put

Who the fuck asked them to clap? :lol: I don't give a shit if home/ away fans want to applaud it's pretty irrelevant.

I don't know why they care, it doesn't affect them in anyway

Stop it man, you care. You're devastated they didn't join in with an applause we're all done with anyway.

I can hear you sobbing into your protest bedsheet on your way to tell all the mackems you work with that we're settling for Europa league this year, but are going to win the World Cup next next year in front of a billion screaming geordies after we've signed Ronaldo and Bale to the Geordie Nation.

lead by Alan Shearer

who is our next messiah

Ant n Dec

Stop it man, you care. You're devastated they didn't join in with an applause we're all done with anyway.

I can hear you sobbing into your protest bedsheet on your way to tell all the mackems you work with that we're settling for Europa league this year, but are going to win the World Cup next next year in front of a billion screaming geordies after we've signed Ronaldo and Bale to the Geordie Nation.

lead by Alan Shearer

who is our next messiah

Ant n Dec

Nermberr nernnee

Cathedral on the hill

5678636 screaming 92 mags from Durham

Rafa oot