mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is that the bloke who shakes boxes of rice as backing noise for the insane chants he makes up in his mams attic? He’s a danger that bloke. 

Could be describing a significant section of their fan base there 

• Haha 4

“Type of character they need to reignite promotion bid” the last bloke had them 3rd :lol: it makes total sense getting a bloke that hasn’t managed in a decade and it went tits up back then though. Fucking hell first Defoe and now Keane, they really do think it’s 2011 :lol: 

• Haha 4

Keane, by his own admission, failed there last time cos he couldn't tolerate that the Sunderland squad weren't at the level he was at as a player. 

That was when they were in the Premier League. Fuck knows what he will make of the likes of Billy Longbottom and Danny Grimthorpe  

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wouldn't know any of them? The ones I did know were only courtesy of 'Sunderland till I die' but I'm guessing most of them won't have had their season three contracts renewed? :lol: 

:lol: I just remember that happy to be there central midfielder they had who very clearly wasn’t very good. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I just remember that happy to be there central midfielder they had who very clearly wasn’t very good. 

Was that the local kid, Honeyman? I'm sure I saw him playing for another lower league side during the cup weekend? Even he'd had enough by the end. :lol:

• Haha 1