mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

This Sam Fender thing has absolutely sent me mind :lol: 

Also they confuse the County Durham thing, until the Queen double dropped cowies and made Sunderland a city for a laugh it was a town in Durham. 

Anyway Sunderland is a town AS GOD ALMIGHTY ORDAINED because they don’t have a cathedral and the queen can’t change that divine perspective. Town.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Also they confuse the County Durham thing, until the Queen double dropped cowies and made Sunderland a city for a laugh it was a town in Durham. 

Anyway Sunderland is a town AS GOD ALMIGHTY ORDAINED because they don’t have a cathedral and the queen can’t change that divine perspective. Town.

The irony that the Queen appointed them city status during 'Annus Horribilis' never fails to amuse me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

They kind of have a cathedral after changing the designation of a church when they got city status iirc. It’s all moot anyway since it’s still a fucking dump 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Dion Dublin would be rubbing his hands saying “all I see here is potential” before him and the camera crew get robbed by a bunch of lads fans on BMX’s outside. 

After being racially abused 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Says £1 (ONE POUND) doesn't it? :lol:

Close to the "city" centre, and even closer to the university. Over-valued.

The frightening part is you’d actually struggle to make a profit in it :lol:. I’d imagine a property like that in that area would go for around £30k? It looks like it needs electric, plumbing, gas, heat, as well as all of the boarding and fittings. Maybe if you done it all by yourself? So aye it probably actually is overvalued :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Alex said:

They also seem to think that everything in Co. Durham belongs to them. Despite places like Chester-le-Street being about 50% black and white. 

I’ve worked in Chester le Street,Stanley and Consett, and there’s no doubt they’re all predominantly black and white,especially Chester le Street.Talk to any makem and nowhere in Co Durham is less than 50/50 red and white.Having no current Co Durham connection had well and truly pissed them off.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jamie-carrascouse-….1575910/

Add Jamie Carragher to the list. He said something positive about Newcastle, which simply CANNOT be true. 

:lol: They’re even bringing up the thing about him spitting and going “they deserve each other” as if there’s some love fest going on :lol: the bloke was covering our game and said something positive about us ffs they need to get a grip like, they’re genuinely losing their minds over a pundit saying the most innocuous thing. 

Wondering what other totally rational things they’re saying? The Premier League is really shit quality now, nothing like when they played in it apparently. And a thread about lads fans living in Newcastle :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 5

I hope they go full-retard, the noise of an entire village gently rocking away in the corner of their Mam’s lofts whilst stabbing pictures of Sam Fender and random Arabs will be like a choir of angels :lol:

• Haha 2

963963DD-2426-4E52-81B1-CDBB241F7DC2.jpeg

:pmsl:

Managed to shoehorn class into there. Fairly sure a mackem top is required when anyone from Sunderland goes to the metro centre, or Newcastle Airport. 

Also, glad he added on a normal day as we all know lads fans save their Reg Vardy finest for special occasions. Like their nuptials to their sister, or taking the nippers out for their first pack of tabs. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/🇺🇦🇺🇦-al-qaeda-united-v-wolves-kick-off-2000-sky-sports-premier-leaguesky-sports-ultra-hd-🇺🇦🇺🇦.1575900/

:lol: :lol: Add Sky Sports in general to the list with Carragher, and Fender. Dan Goodman too, loves the mags and never has a good word to say about the mackems despite apparently being a popular player for them :lol: 

Imagine if we go on to win the league or something. It’ll be even sweeter knowing that rabble of racist huckles will be glued to their tv’s watching the entire thing absolutely fewmin. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

Some highlights from their thread solely about our match: 

5E82F7F3-91A2-4E38-9671-13CE56625CFD.jpeg
kingkeane showing staggering levels of bitterness here. Calling by far the best player on the pitch and a current Brazil International average :lol: 

64E2F336-603D-4B74-B8E6-26560B690A90.jpeg
Of course, nothing to say so a lot of them jumped to their new go to. Some pedo jibes thrown around about Bruno, again maybe lay off this topic area lads? At least the thread titles have moved past ‘poo castle’ I suppose. 

ED4629E0-25D4-40DA-BF60-1AE26D181601.jpeg
:lol: :lol: I genuinely thought this was someone taking the piss, but it seems like he genuinely thinks this is how it works when we beat teams. 

There was also a lad who announced that the bottom half of the Premier League is shite, as everyone was moaning when we were all over Wolves, despite Wolves being in 8th. Another even said we’d need to spend hundreds of millions to finish in the top 10, despite currently being 3 points off 9th :lol:.

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

Funny how every team turns up and gives their performance of the season against the mackems but everyone we’ve played this year has rolled over and let us tickle their tummy.

• Haha 4