mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love the idea that a topic about snoods has to be locked behind a wall for some reason :lol: Too many mags signing up and spreading false snood info 

:lol: I was going to mention the snood topic as I saw it the other day. It’s that danger(to kids) mows saying something like “the players should have worn snoods today due to the cold, it’s the little details that matter” - this is the type of shit they’re genuinely annoyed at their team about, along with of course their own players not wanting to have racist chants sung about them. I kind of get why they want to hide this shit behind a wall, their fan base are embarrassing on there. 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can someone check the “Shit yourself” thread for this lad’s post? 
DQE_6XzWkAEYnmg?format=jpg&name=medium

Technically though the lad hasn't shit on himself though, as he is primed for defecation. But then I guess once his bomb bay opens it will end up smeared all over him so perhaps he has? Needs to go to VAR.

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Alex said:

52949361-09AF-49DC-BCDA-66D3467CCCCE.thumb.jpeg.ae1ba71fb7c45016ad0a4332d4f85439.jpeg

That question prompted this response:

FF835F72-B5D1-474E-8A60-DBC9802D998A.thumb.jpeg.f4d0ed7761002ab7bf07d69c9410a9d4.jpeg

what an absolute 24ct crock of shit :lol: 

:lol: :lol:

MLF's turned gloryhunting 1992 Mags turned gloryhunting Argies! You'd think you couldn't make it up but RTG reach the depths others don't. Outstanding, truly outstanding stuff. (Do they realise, even from themselves, especially from themselves, there's no equivalent Mags turned MLFs story, and if, in the unlikely event they do realise it, do they wonder why that is?) 

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Haha 7

they're trying to raise some money for a flag display for their game against boro, £30 should do it apparently. amongst the themes discussed are a homage to lee cattermole and then we have this suggestion from thatheaderman, one of the resident slobbering cunts on the sportswashing thread and main user of the term camel humper.

bearing in mind they struggled badly to spell out the 10 letters of niall quinn the mind can only boggle as to what they'd manage to write if they had to put over 30 letters in a line!  :lol:

20221220_091640.thumb.jpg.fdc92c1662a75f13e6e602acc73a4472.jpg

• Haha 6

I told you they’d mention us in nearly every thread in the main forum now the NUFC specific one is in Parsnip :D 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

The Parsnip Echo chamber must feel like some kind of Daliesque mackem hellscape. 

No room for debate just MLF absolutes & distortions. Lee Cattermole with Bart Simpsons head blows some smoke from his vape, it forms the shape of a ship before drifting into the form of a mark lammar quiffed man taking a shite on the glass factory roof, across the wasteland under a cloud of blue pop vapour, Stuart Donald and Mr Meth Van collect the Nobel peace prize 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The Parsnip Echo chamber must feel like some kind of Daliesque mackem hellscape. 

No room for debate just MLF absolutes & distortions. Lee Cattermole with Bart Simpsons head blows some smoke from his vape, it forms the shape of a ship before drifting into the form of a mark lammar quiffed man taking a shite on the glass factory roof, across the wasteland under a cloud of blue pop vapour, Stuart Donald and Mr Meth Van collect the Nobel peace prize 

:lol: Dali meets Hieronymus Bosch meets a spice bong meets a 3 litre bottle of Frosty Jack 👍🏻 

• Haha 6

Talking of distortions, I'm not sure about this. I'm sure I remember singing this song for as long as I've been going to matches. Whilst we're at it, can we have the Blaydon races back and ban the Mackem Aces or whichever shit they sing?

Screenshot_20221221_092248_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb3b948a535e1fa63cbd26e9810ae7ab.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The reality is that most likely neither us nor Sunderland were responsible for starting it, but I agree it's been sung by us as long as I care to remember. 'Hank Williams' is using it to suit his own narrative and mask the jealousy that we're still in the League Cup and they're not. 

Watch them try to absolutely discredit the competition should we make it to Wembley - yet the Papa Johns (or whatever the fuck it was called) Cup was something to rave about? 

Utter cunts.

Roker Mackem, who admits he barely went to Roker Park (so in all likelihood never went, given his penchant for hyperbole). He’s talking about us copying a song which was popular with our fans long before the SoL was built. Another example of them making stuff up to get annoyed about :lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

The reality is that most likely neither us nor Sunderland were responsible for starting it, but I agree it's been sung by us as long as I care to remember. 'Hank Williams' is using it to suit his own narrative and mask the jealousy that we're still in the League Cup and they're not. 

Watch them try to absolutely discredit the competition should we make it to Wembley - yet the Papa Johns (or whatever the fuck it was called) Cup was something to rave about? 

Utter cunts.

Saw someone on twitter liken the Carabao Cup to a holiday romance. When you're in it it's dead exciting and fun, the minute you're out you don't care about it at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Utter cunts.

That Hank Williams’ patter is absolutely fucking rank. Even by the standards of the company he keeps. 

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Saw someone on twitter liken the Carabao Cup to a holiday romance. When you're in it it's dead exciting and fun, the minute you're out you don't care about it at all. 

Except to them, for the duration we are still in it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Except to them, for the duration we are still in it. 

I'm sure the FA Cup will be downplayed until the minute we're out, too. Should we finish in the Europa league spots, that'll be a nothing competition, until we leave it, and of course if the unthinkable happens and we qualify for the Champions League, that'll not be as 'proper' a competition as the Papa Johns Trophy. 

I'm not getting angry at imagined scenarios either, look back through their board and you'll see evidence of the nonsense. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm sure the FA Cup will be downplayed until the minute we're out, too. Should we finish in the Europa league spots, that'll be a nothing competition, until we leave it, and of course if the unthinkable happens and we qualify for the Champions League, that'll not be as 'proper' a competition as the Papa Johns Trophy. 

I'm not getting angry at imagined scenarios either, look back through their board and you'll see evidence of the nonsense. 

If we get in the CL they’ll say we aren’t champions. If we ever win the league, it’ll be tainted by blood money :D 

It's unusual really as one of their favourite clubs is for some reason....Manchester City...for multiple bizarre reasons. :lol:

'it's different owa in UAYYEEEE Marra, they've got class human rights, am TELLIN YA''

• Haha 3