mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I do not know what, in the blue hell, you are talking about.

You suggested we’re likely to win the champions league (or that’s how I read it) I’m suggesting it’s a bit trickier than being richer than god 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, PaddockLad said:

You suggested we’re likely to win the champions league (or that’s how I read it) I’m suggesting it’s a bit trickier than being richer than god 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd recommend going back to re-read it again there, PL. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

But what is really strange is that as the brokendoll says Johnson was pretty much a nothing player for the mackems except for the goal he scored against us. There is one dissenter who points this out in that thread I think. He is repeatedly called a legend by the rest, even the more reasoned posters,  which is fucking abhorrent. 

TBF he’s the seventh highest PL goal scorer in their history. Though he is just below Steven Fletcher on that list who I have genuinely never heard of.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

TBF he’s the seventh highest PL goal scorer in their history. Though he is just below Steven Fletcher on that list who I have genuinely never heard of.

Absolute fucking donkey who inevitably scored against us for Sheff Wed when they beat us that time in the championship under Rafa. 

• Like 2

bladecat editing metro man's post about the last surviving north east club in the league cup..... very, very badly.

roker mackem and tynevalleyblackcat both liking it. where the fuck do they think abu dhabi is?  europe?

the profoundly and possibly terminally stupid cunts.

1208781607_Screenshot_20221222-233545_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.be0b04c1baae864f4013a544433f5031.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

bladecat editing metro man's post about the last surviving north east club in the league cup..... very, very badly.

roker mackem and tynevalleyblackcat both liking it. where the fuck do they think abu dhabi is?  europe?

the profoundly and possibly terminally stupid cunts.

1208781607_Screenshot_20221222-233545_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.be0b04c1baae864f4013a544433f5031.jpg

Man City don’t count. Proper club with proper fans. FTM 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A tragedy in two pictures.....

Screenshot_20221224-121945__01.thumb.jpg.d5f8f1c40ff9067aa0e2c93462f067ec.jpg20221224_121938.jpg.5d5f494ae806d0b64a60963063c8a05e.jpg

I thought my Christmas was a bit underwhelming, at least I didn't go to 'Ponteyaland airport' putting stickers on football shirts in a bid to impress any wandering football fans from other parts of the country or to get one over on their 3rd in the PL placed neighbours. He should've just indulged in some Mag behaviour and not been a silly sausage, the dopey looking, mistletoe avoiding, freak of nature. :good:

• Haha 4

You’re brave posting that. He looks nails. I saw the badge somewhere else. It reads ‘No blood on our hands’. :lol: They are absolutely fucking tragic 

• Haha 4

The best part about the Ponteland airport craic is it doesn’t bother any Newcastle fan but by mackems going out their way to incorrectly name it you know how much it fucking bothers them :lol:.

Even if it wasn’t part of Newcastle, genuinely don’t care enough to look, airports are named for the nearest city - the best way for me to explain it to mackems is when they go on holiday and people ask where they’re from and they go “sunlin marra” “where?” “near Newcastle” it’s just short cutting that process, it’s so people know where they’re going by giving them a well known landmark city rather than a little town name. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

The best part about the Ponteland airport craic is it doesn’t bother any Newcastle fan but by mackems going out their way to incorrectly name it you know how much it fucking bothers them :lol:.

Even if it wasn’t part of Newcastle, genuinely don’t care enough to look, airports are named for the nearest city - the best way for me to explain it to mackems is when they go on holiday and people ask where they’re from and they go “sunlin marra” “where?” “near Newcastle” it’s just short cutting that process, it’s so people know where they’re going by giving them a well known landmark city rather than a little town name. 

Ironically it’s actually in Newcastle. It’s in Woolsington, which is classed as Newcastle. Whereas Ponteland, which is obviously nearby, is Northumberland. So the stupid fucking cunts can’t even get their shit attempt at a dig accurate 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

He once asked a lass for a kiss under the mistletoe, when she replied she wouldn't kiss him under the anaesthetic he's avoided mistletoe like the plague.*

This Christmas tragedy was brought to you by RTG and the Mag at work productions. (Although this is a made up up story, it's still far more plausible than any of theirs on RTG). 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Alex said:

You’re brave posting that. He looks nails. I saw the badge somewhere else. It reads ‘No blood on our hands’. :lol: They are absolutely fucking tragic 

Of course, bought to you by part of the Exile group. I'd love it if the actually adopted this as their badge. :)

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

The idea that there's "blood on our hands" for supporting our football team is absolutely absurd :lol: 

Call it what you want but it you're standing on that moral high ground anything less than a comprehensive boycott of everything Saudi makes you look a cunt. 

Also get youself down to BAE in Sunderland where they make the bombs, have a protest. That's if they're bothered like...

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

A tragedy in two pictures.....

Screenshot_20221224-121945__01.thumb.jpg.d5f8f1c40ff9067aa0e2c93462f067ec.jpg20221224_121938.jpg.5d5f494ae806d0b64a60963063c8a05e.jpg

I thought my Christmas was a bit underwhelming, at least I didn't go to 'Ponteyaland airport' putting stickers on football shirts in a bid to impress any wandering football fans from other parts of the country or to get one over on their 3rd in the PL placed neighbours. He should've just indulged in some Mag behaviour and not been a silly sausage, the dopey looking, mistletoe avoiding, freak of nature. :good:

makes our adam pearson look like the fucking terminator.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Ironically it’s actually in Newcastle. It’s in Woolsington, which is classed as Newcastle. Whereas Ponteland, which is obviously nearby, is Northumberland. So the stupid fucking cunts can’t even get their shit attempt at a dig accurate 

birmimgham airport is next to the village of bickenhill in the district of solihull.

I know a shit load of villa supporters living down here and should airports ever crop up in conversation birmingham airport is fucking birmingham airport.

villa supporters don't like the blues very much, but give them their due they tend to leave the local airport completely unmolested.

• Haha 3

It just highlights how little they have that one of their fairly regular schticks is to try and say the airport isn’t anything to do with Newcastle. Not that it’s in any way connected to them, just that we also don’t have one :lol:.

I mean let’s be honest they have absolutely fucking nowt on us. Their town is absolutely crap compared to our city, in fact it’s probably a fairer comparison to compare Sunderland center to North Shields town center (Shields is better fwiw). They don’t have an airport, hence use of Newcastle airport, they don’t really have a good shopping centre, hence use of metro centre - decked out in tacky SAFC clobber to show the maggie coonts. Their Uni is lower ranked than our Poly. They don’t even have a proper fucking train line man :lol:, if they want to get on the eastern main line they have to go to Durham or Chester-le-street iirc, the metro link they got is also a complete afterthought and isn’t even a loop. The club itself is beyond a joke now, there’s genuinely no point comparing the two clubs on and off the pitch, which is why they try this moral high ground shite despite not one of them actually being arsed about the topics beyond bringing it up when Newcastle are mentioned. 

Just down and outers really. Crap little rinky dink town, full of racists and brexiteers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3