mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Any kids starting a new band, call it Jordan Jihaddison and the bone saws. Cheers, I'll take 10% royalties for this, and throw trophyshy a few coppers. 👍

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

image.thumb.png.42e4033bf2ac8581044fc995577ac95c.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Solomon Ray

Yep, I'm sure this is a master plan by MBS to shut those pesky MLFs up. 

I seriously doubt more than 0.01% of the population of Saudi have heard of Sunderland. 

• Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.thumb.png.42e4033bf2ac8581044fc995577ac95c.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Solomon Ray

Yep, I'm sure this is a master plan by MBS to shut those pesky MLFs up. 

I seriously doubt more than 0.01% of the population of Saudi have heard of Sunderland. 

:lol:

it's fucking hilarious on there at the moment and even us banned from parsnip can get to view their meltdown in all its glory!

• Haha 5

This comment is about Katie Price, which bizarrely is on the thread.

image.png.e9d7580ce615e8b9a74e7210e40136ac.png

Yeah, nice respectful post that, not remotely mysogynistic or insulting to disabled people. This is from what I thought was a normal poster too. Absolute cunts these lot, incredible they even try and take the moral high ground. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 2

"Next on the agenda, pacifying and getting onside the fans of massive lads, Sunderland. Do not look confused, they are a football club in England but more than that, we must give thanks and praise to them and always look for favour with the massive lads of fans as one of their ancestors did indeed give us the colours of our head dress. True story, marras. It is written."

gettyimages-928561244.jpg

• Haha 16

53 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I assume Henderson will get slated for championing LGBTQ+ and equality causes and then going over there? Or will that be neatly avoided because of Liverpool and England?

It's an odd one for him like. He's a bit of a gobshite by all accounts, and self appointed captain of captains in the premier league who negotiated charity payments during COVID etc. He could still do a job in the MLS on big wages, but is effectively ending his domestic and international career moving to a farmers league 

I’m just going to put this one out there but maybe some of the posters on RTG are overplaying their club’s (and its fanbase’s) importance in the grand scheme of things 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's an odd one for him like. He's a bit of a gobshite by all accounts, and self appointed captain of captains in the premier league who negotiated charity payments during COVID etc. He could still do a job in the MLS on big wages, but is effectively ending his domestic and international career moving to a farmers league 

I suppose that assumes an MLS team wanted him. Not saying he couldn’t do a job of course. But there’s a salary cap then there’s only one or two exceptions to that per club iirc. He certainly doesn’t need the money though and, like you say, it’s effectively a retirement. Loads of other clubs in loads of other places would’ve taken him on big wages too you would think 

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I assume Henderson will get slated for championing LGBTQ+ and equality causes and then going over there? Or will that be neatly avoided because of Liverpool and England?

The already daft stuff put out there by the tabloids like ‘life changing’ offer suggests he’s going to get a pass for the reasons you mention 

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m just going to put this one out there but maybe some of the posters on RTG are overplaying their club’s (and its fanbase’s) importance in the grand scheme of things 

Mag. 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Reba Mcentire Lol GIF by The Voice