mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, TommyVercetti said:

Cheers mate, but I've already messaged Monkey asking to ban me or deactivate. I just wanted to have a bit banter with other toon fans but not really enjoying the mackem "crack". 

Bless you, you soft cunt.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, TommyVercetti said:

Cheers mate, but I've already messaged Monkey asking to ban me or deactivate. I just wanted to have a bit banter with other toon fans but not really enjoying the mackem "crack". 

tumblr_o8jzikuLtd1vtns04o2_500.gif.ee4bb9a48e60fdf7da9e6217213cf92f.gif

• Haha 1

:lol: Imagine being just this generally angry due to jealousy that you post this years after it happened, on a day NUFC is doing absolutely nothing. That’s without going into how blatantly racist the post is btw. 

• Haha 2

Got a like from good old Roker Mackem who definitely doesn’t lie when they say they never watch any of our games and that they don’t care about anything we do 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Got a like from good old Roker Mackem who definitely doesn’t lie when they say they never watch any of our games and that they don’t care about anything we do 

:lol: Also Tynevalleyblackcat I wonder how he figures into the whole guidelines about what areas should support what team. 

Friendship trophy btw :lol: loser mentality from two fucking loser clubs. 

• Haha 3

I'm sure TyneValleyBlackCat admitted he started following them when he was a kid to get back at his brother who (quite rightly) supported us. 

A heartwarming origin story if ever there was. 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Also Tynevalleyblackcat I wonder how he figures into the whole guidelines about what areas should support what team. 

Friendship trophy btw :lol: loser mentality from two fucking loser clubs. 

If it's such a friendly game why did one of their orcs attack a young boy who was with his younger sister outside carrow road a few years ago? 

• Like 1

"So when do you think this need for fans of other clubs to be your 'bestest friend in the world, evah' start?'"

"Look, all I wanted to know is if they hated the mags anarrl, I mean, isn't that what all football fans do?"

psychiatrist-treating-senior-man-5232896

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

"So when do you think this need for fans of other clubs to be your 'bestest friend in the world, evah' start?'"

"Look, all I wanted to know is if they hated the mags anarrl, I mean, isn't that what all football fans do?"

psychiatrist-treating-senior-man-5232896

"Ok, I see, and are these 'Mags at Work' in the room now?"

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, NJS said:

I'm sure TyneValleyBlackCat admitted he started following them when he was a kid to get back at his brother who (quite rightly) supported us. 

A heartwarming origin story if ever there was. 

:lol: He really got his brother there mind. 

• Haha 3

On 16/10/2023 at 15:16, Renton said:

There now follows an advert for the match day experience at the Stadium of Light. 

Screenshot_20231016_224525_Chrome.thumb.jpg.99a749637a221dccad6eff867ea901ac.jpg

sold-ray.gif.27ec55ea6dfe284493e85b63ac971773.gif

:banana:

Wearside Wanderer II:

"Transformer went down a few weeks back, the temp generators are hidden in the back of bidfood lorries.
Was told 12 weeks to get it fixed if at all possible at the parts are no longer made.
Apparently they have to turn everything on individually so not to make it all ‘trip’."

Becs:

"How long are they there for?

No hand dryers and no paper towels in the loos today. It's going to be unpleasant going back to your seat with wet hands once the temp drops."

Grumpy Old Man:

"An outage the day before the Watford game basically destroyed the stadium substation. Thought to be caused by workers on the footbridge site putting machinery through the mains cable (at least that's what they told me at the Hilton, wihc also lost power for a while. it seems some of the switchgear needs to be built to order - hence the lead time."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/buzzing-noise-at-the-back-of-the-south-stand-block-u38.1618687/

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:banana:

Wearside Wanderer II:

"Transformer went down a few weeks back, the temp generators are hidden in the back of bidfood lorries.
Was told 12 weeks to get it fixed if at all possible at the parts are no longer made.
Apparently they have to turn everything on individually so not to make it all ‘trip’."

Becs:

"How long are they there for?

No hand dryers and no paper towels in the loos today. It's going to be unpleasant going back to your seat with wet hands once the temp drops."

Grumpy Old Man:

"An outage the day before the Watford game basically destroyed the stadium substation. Thought to be caused by workers on the footbridge site putting machinery through the mains cable (at least that's what they told me at the Hilton, wihc also lost power for a while. it seems some of the switchgear needs to be built to order - hence the lead time."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/buzzing-noise-at-the-back-of-the-south-stand-block-u38.1618687/

Welcome to the Stadium of No Lights. 

• Haha 10