mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

image.png.13a005742833fd5ab87a0964762c5b03.png

We sold our soul for untold riches and success - they sold theirs to us for a few quid and a battering :lol:

• Haha 4

Well, they love sharing Paddy Power tweets around so....

The SMB is absolutely crackers btw. More than 600 posts on that thread alone in less than an hour. Literally tens of thousands of posts about a single derby match over the Xmas period. I mean, I obviously want us to win but even if we smash them it's not going to make up for the recent disappointing matches. If we lose, well it's just a one off match for me and Howe will retain my support, just focus on next season. It's only a game of football ffs. 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, they love sharing Paddy Power tweets around so....

The SMB is absolutely crackers btw. More than 600 posts on that thread alone in less than an hour. Literally tens of thousands of posts about a single derby match over the Xmas period. I mean, I obviously want us to win but even if we smash them it's not going to make up for the recent disappointing matches. If we lose, well it's just a one off match for me and Howe will retain my support, just focus on next season. It's only a game of football ffs. 

Heads will roll for that tweet. Not because the Saudis have brought their guillotine over for the match but because they will be falling clean off mackem shoulders all over wearside.

I DO like the way they crossed out Haway the lad into Howay the lads btw. :lol:

That is a huge piss take. Apparently the teams arecoming out to Local Hero too. The way it should be. 

• Haha 7

At this point I am fully expecting their owner to rock up in a toon shirt, drink brown ale, and spend the entire match blasting "dirty monkey mackems" over the tannoy.

• Haha 8

They are allegedly being fined by the FA too because the tickets have the wrong branding on and state that it's a league one game :lol:

• Haha 5

Looks to me like they’ve sold their souls, albeit for free, and it’s no longer their club. 

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

At this point I am fully expecting their owner to rock up in a toon shirt, drink brown ale, and spend the entire match blasting "dirty monkey mackems" over the tannoy.

Sat next to Sam Fender

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sat next to Sam Fender

He's standing in the centre circle with the saxophone lad playing local hero whilst we crack on with the traditional Saudi stoning of someone coerced into confessing they aren't a Muslim (as we do before every match).

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, before we’ve even turned up, we’ve taken their end. 

Good and proper. 

Thanks for reading my post. 

You heard it here first 

• Haha 4

Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

Almost feel sorry for them. On hand they absolutely hate NUFC's guts and want nothing to do with such an unethical club, and yet at the same time the fixture is their biggest in years and they've no idea when or if they'll have such an occasion again so you might as well celebrate it. The internal conflict must be hilarious :lol:  

Edited by aimaad22
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

😀

Ewps sorry marras. Wuh didn't meyn to turn the black cats Bar into a pewr replica of bar 1892. Pleyse keyp spending your universal credit on our merchandise. Cheers.

• Haha 12