mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

16 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I can still see the groundsman hoying the corner flag on the floor with only us left in the ground.

the absolutely tragic, whopping thundercunt!  :lol:

That was fuckin beautiful :lol: 

I found out the draw via 4 txt messages in 3 seconds in Tesco’s just now :D 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Could do without this actually, he can't put a reserve team out and the last game down there they kicked us all over the pitch with one of the worst ref performances I've seen in a derby basically letting them get away with it. I fear for us injuries wise, one of theirs gets cattled so what? If it's one of ours? Any of their players puts one ours out for the saysun and they'll be able to dine out on for the rest of their lives. 

The cunts still boast about ending Shearers career. You're right, I'm a bit nervous about this. Having said that, their side are kids with no physical presence. Stand down, HMHM. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Could do without this actually, he can't put a reserve team out and the last game down there they kicked us all over the pitch with one of the worst ref performances I've seen in a derby basically letting them get away with it. I fear for us injuries wise, one of theirs gets cattled so what? If it's one of ours? Any of their players puts one ours out for the saysun and they'll be able to dine out on for the rest of their lives. 

Was that when Colo literally broke his back with an bicycle kick clearance in the first half?

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

The cunts still boast about ending Shearers career. You're right, I'm a bit nervous about this. Having said that, their side are kids with no physical presence. Stand down, HMHM. 

I'm sure they'll batter any fan going down there and let off with a scornful look any mag that looks down at their feet with embarrassment, shame and fear. 

ca6a447c90f77dab0a55a83cc3227585.jpg.eb2c594622dfc979ef5453d5d8a68850.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Was that when Colo literally broke his back with an bicycle kick clearance in the first half?

Think so, the ref was so bad he eventually booked Cattermole I think it was by pointing at about five different locations around the pitch where he'd committed 100% yellow card tackles as if that was ok? 

25 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Eddie will be using Keith and Exiles Twitter posts as motivation pre match

His main season priority will be to put an end to the 6 in a row marra, probably CL qualification will have to go on the back burner

3_NU2.webp.bd3ad1962d55186034991e0bac0bc676.webp

"Keith and exile want beheadings out there? Let's fucking give it to them."

• Haha 12

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Think so, the ref was so bad he eventually booked Cattermole I think it was by pointing at about five different locations around the pitch where he'd committed 100% yellow card tackles as if that was ok? 

The worst on Colback he didn't even give a free kick for. 

Bobby fucking Madeley. 

• Like 1

I feel just a bit more comfortable taking them on without Carver, Pardew, or McClaren in the dugout tbh. :lol: 

Mowbray is about to be either deified or set alight in a wicker man by irate locals....

the-Wicker-Man-5.jpg

Wicker man it is then. :good:

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I feel just a bit more comfortable taking them on without Carver, Pardew, or McClaren in the dugout tbh. :lol: 

Mowbray is about to be either deified or set alight in a wicker man by irate locals....

the-Wicker-Man-5.jpg

It’s nailed on that Mowbray will get the chop two weeks before the match in hope of a new manager bounce by the time they play us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

the-Wicker-Man-5.jpg

impossible to mention the wicker man without picturing this.....

d3x52u3qxyy91.gif.092ec6a36c6b8410c58a322c928a4eca.gif

• Haha 4

I see they’re already talking about banners etc. calling out our owners. Completely oblivious to how it just further underscores that they’re only bothered about football rather than what they claim 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Iirc all her speaking parts were dubbed and they also used a body double for that scene :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I consider myself as much of a film pervert as anyone else here but don't know that one - what's it from?