mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

I consider myself as much of a film pervert as anyone else here but don't know that one - what's it from? 

Brit Eckland’s body double shaking her thang to the devil’s drum beat from The Wicker Man :good:

• Like 1

:lol: Yet again bringing Amnesty International up despite fucking NONE of them being involved or showing any interest in that organization. They’re absolutely pathetic, if you want to act classy take your humbling on the chin - the mackems were happy to dish out stuff when they beat us. 

• Haha 8

Amnesty trying to explain to them that Eddie Howe has never beheaded anyone and that, actually, it would be better if they didn't make any banners with Beheaddie Eddie on them.

Exile sitting in the corner with his arms folded, shaking his head.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Amnesty trying to explain to them that Eddie Howe has never beheaded anyone and that, actually, it would be better if they didn't make any banners with Beheaddie Eddie on them.

Exile sitting in the corner with his arms folded, shaking his head.

Wearing nothing but a stained jumper.

• Haha 3

:lol:

All joking aside, it’s nice that one of the great traditions of the Third Round has happened, and plucky lower league minnows get to play the big boys. 

I’m sure the TV money will be a welcome addition to their Lift Fund. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Most of them seem to be fucking gutted at drawing us. :lol:

Which is baffling given how much better than us they are.

Lots of " It's not NUFC anymore, it's Saudi fc" types posts to help them deal with it.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Lots of " It's not NUFC anymore, it's Saudi fc" types posts to help them deal with it.

"The murderous regime" is literally the only craic the tramps have got left 😂

Because in football terms we are literally on a different planet to them useless cunts now.

• Like 1

I know this won’t go down well on here but we should make a huge statement by refusing to play the game in protest against their ownership. So they go through, so what, but the PR ramifications would be massive for them and their ownership.

A controversial view point, I know, but what a statement it would make.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-owners-and-club-staff-better-not-entertain-al-rumayyan-staveley-reuben-and-the-mag-trash-at-the-fa-cup-game.1620956/

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

I know this won’t go down well on here but we should make a huge statement by refusing to play the game in protest against their ownership. So they go through, so what, but the PR ramifications would be massive for them and their ownership.

A controversial view point, I know, but what a statement it would make.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-owners-and-club-staff-better-not-entertain-al-rumayyan-staveley-reuben-and-the-mag-trash-at-the-fa-cup-game.1620956/

Special Forces What GIF by Beverley Mitchell

• Haha 5