mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I don’t wish this on him but Pearson is going to get a good hiding at some point. Unless appearances are very deceiving, he’s a soft little shite who makes his mouth go. He was properly asking for it that time goading the Southampton fans after the league cup match. I don’t think he’s got the sense to realise either. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t wish this on him but Pearson is going to get a good hiding at some point. Unless appearances are very deceiving, he’s a soft little shite who makes his mouth go. He was properly asking for it that time goading the Southampton fans after the league cup match. I don’t think he’s got the sense to realise either. 

tbf most people can't understand Geordies at the best of times, and most Geordies can't understand Adam Pearson so he's got a layer of protection in that regard.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackem's are going to have massive banners telling the World what scum we are apparently.

I want to see this one most:

image.png.8f68fc076db21e9a3a41f5dc796884c6.png

There’s only one of the clubs that was founded in a city tbh 😎

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Renton said:

My sides are splitting.

image.png.5467843a8975768b5f6c63ed1266f55f.png

I mean they would just be asking for a rinsing with this one. "Mackems shag seagulls", "Adam Johnson shags kids". The possibilities are endless.

Still I suppose this is better than the earlier one where someone effectively suggested let's be homphobic to show how progressive we are against the Saudis.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pearson is pretty big news in the local MMA community.

Aye, because he keeps drooling over the equipment and it's a cunt to clean, because all he drinks are fruit shoots and they get sticky.

Let's see you say that when he's got you in a rear naked choke.

And btw, the reason he talks like that is cos a big lad put him in a "tongue twister" hold a couple of years back when he was less experienced. No one can get the knot out.

21 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I mean they would just be asking for a rinsing with this one. "Mackems shag seagulls", "Adam Johnson shags kids". The possibilities are endless.

Still I suppose this is better than the earlier one where someone effectively suggested let's be homphobic to show how progressive we are against the Saudis.

IMG_8405.jpeg

• Haha 3

They really are mental like, beieving they are "inherently decent". Hired a literal fascist as manager and a knowingly played and celebrated a literal paedophile. 

image.png.0c31c3423ce5850fe15f9aa4e3b5ee00.png

:lol:

image.png.bc25ab74d6e7c322cd5cfd08861ce2ad.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Let's see you say that when he's got you in a rear naked choke.

And btw, the reason he talks like that is cos a big lad put him in a "tongue twister" hold a couple of years back when he was less experienced. No one can get the knot out.

Or as Adam calls it a "weeeuh narkred shoke hole"

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Yet the club seem to fall over the cunt when they can

I think all the social media NUFC gobshites are on the payroll. By that I mean Spaniel’s lugs, Pearson and the ones who are the go to ‘fan spokespersons’. It’s always the same ones who turn up on Football Focus or whatever. Even if not directly being paid then via getting access and tickets they wouldn’t normally get. All part of a public relations / social media offensive by the club’s owners.  

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think all the social media NUFC gobshites are on the payroll. By that I mean Spaniel’s lugs, Pearson and the ones who are the go to ‘fan spokespersons’. It’s always the same ones who turn up on Football Focus or whatever. Even if not directly being paid then via getting access and tickets they wouldn’t normally get. All part of a public relations / social media offensive by the club’s owners.  

I'll expect my season ticket in the post.

• Haha 3