mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

You're either incredibly thick or being deliberately obtuse. Either way you're fulfilling the stereotype.

He has lost the argument so he's just twisting about now, he's no idea what he is on about man.

You're either incredibly thick or being deliberately obtuse. Either way you're fulfilling the stereotype.

Nice swerve.

But never mind that.

What did you actually say in your own post? Under no financial pressure to do what?

Go back and read your own post.

Over the course of a season but not over the second half of the season with the current team. You'll find with a couple of bargains the big fella turned us in to a team capable of scrapping and playing a bit, and ultimately getting points.

Keep on at this rate and the future's bright....for one of us.

'big fella' he won't last 10 games kid :lol:

The future is not bright you deluded bastard :lol: everything you are saying now is exactly what you were saying this time last year with Advocaat

Envy of your position :lol:

You finished fucking 17th you thick cunt, no one is envious of Sunderland for fuck sake

No bother. We'll just keep on quietly progressing and going in the right direction while you lot shout about how special you are while dropping like a stone and the odd few emotional sadists laughing at you.

No bother. We'll just keep on quietly progressing and going in the right direction while you lot shout about how special you are while dropping like a stone and the odd few emotional sadists laughing at you.

It gets better and better :lol: deluded cunt hahaha

'big fella' he won't last 10 games kid :lol:

The future is not bright you deluded bastard :lol: everything you are saying now is exactly what you were saying this time last year with Advocaat

Look at the fucking gnashing of teeth.

Kidding yourselves that a fella who can find bargains like Kone and Kirchoff can't find a couple more to move us on.

Fuck me, the horse fraternity of Tyneside will be keeping their heads down in the event we bring a couple of good players in and get off to a good start.

Look at the fucking gnashing of teeth.

Kidding yourselves that a fella who can find bargains like Kone and Kirchoff can't find a couple more to move us on.

Fuck me, the horse fraternity of Tyneside will be keeping their heads down in the event we bring a couple of good players in and get off to a good start.

Iirc Rafa found Sterling for 500k and was just sold on 50m....

Kirchoff who is good enough for Arsenal and Germany squad apparently :lol:

I think you lot ridiculously overate Kone, deary me you are going to be disappointed next year :lol:

Iirc Rafa found Sterling for 500k and was just sold on 50m....

Kirchoff who is good enough for Arsenal and Germany squad apparently :lol:

I think you lot ridiculously overate Kone, deary me you are going to be disappointed next year :lol:

You haven't seen much of these two players have you?

You haven't seen much of these two players have you?

Watched them a fair few time and like usual you are completely overating, fuck knows how you only finished 17th with all these world class buys

Watched them a fair few time and like usual you are completely overating, fuck knows how you only finished 17th with all these world class buys

Time will tell, but not your concern now. You're in with the likes of Burton.

What about the past when we were on the same level? Any memories?

Canny insult to Burton from a fan of a club that's played in the third tier in my lifetime within the last 30 years - something we've never done of course.

Canny insult to Burton from a fan of a club that's played in the third tier in my lifetime within the last 30 years - something we've never done of course.

Lets talk about those memories? What were they like, who took you to the third division?

I think Burton fans would accept that these are hitherto unchartered waters, but on the plus side I fancy them to bully your soft shite players into 4 points. Maybe a 3-0 at home and a 1-1 away?

Lets talk about those memories? What were they like, who took you to the third division?

I mean the SAFC/NUFC memories. After all, there won't be anything to add to the collection this coming season and probably a few more after that too.

:lol:

I mean the SAFC/NUFC memories. After all, there won't be anything to add to the collection this coming season and probably a few more after that too.

The arrogance continues :lol: the Derby only started in 2011 anyway marra

Have to say like, after a considerable period of time with this thread being filled with comedy gold from RTG, it's nice of the mackems to export it over here instead of one of us having to trawl through that site.

That said, from the replies to his posts I can see that this guy has lost the battle, the war and his sanity, and is now trying to make nice about some shared memories, presumably triggered by the article he read that brought him here. All in all, is this the least successful wum we've had, or does CT still hold that title? ;)

Have to say like, after a considerable period of time with this thread being filled with comedy gold from RTG, it's nice of the mackems to export it over here instead of one of us having to trawl through that site.

That said, from the replies to his posts I can see that this guy has lost the battle, the war and his sanity, and is now trying to make nice about some shared memories, presumably triggered by the article he read that brought him here. All in all, is this the least successful wum we've had, or does CT still hold that title? ;)

The only problem being that I haven't read any article.

Yet again you idiots think people want to read articles about you.

Not sure if it's delusion or desperation.

Either way, I can't think of another set of football fans or even people who are so up their own arses that they think everyone cares about a relegated team. That's why you are where you are. Got ahead of yourselves and the result was inevitable.