mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Fuck me, the horse fraternity of Tyneside will be keeping their heads down

I do love that you single out the actions of a single fan whilst ignoring that the senior managers of your club activily encouraged it's young fans to cheer for a child sex offender for months, allowing him the freedom to continue to mingle with them all to promote the brand. What's worse a guy punching a horse or you shouting in the stands that you favourite players should bring allowed to abuse young girls?

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

No bother. We'll just keep on quietly progressing and going in the right direction while you lot shout about how special you are while dropping like a stone and the odd few emotional sadists laughing at you.

:lol:

In 2013-2014 you finished 14th

In 2014-2015 you finished 16th

In 2015-2016 you finished 17th.

That's proper quiet progress.

Do you see a pattern?

Either way, I can't think of another set of football fans or even people who are so up their own arses that they think everyone cares about a relegated team.

Who on earth said that everyone cares about a relegated team?

You talk utter bollocks

Nice swerve.

But never mind that.

What did you actually say in your own post? Under no financial pressure to do what?

Go back and read your own post.

Come on, being a mackem you must surely know what financial pressure is?

Do you see a pattern?

Goddammit, you stole my bit.

Over the course of a season but not over the second half of the season with the current team. You'll find with a couple of bargains the big fella turned us in to a team capable of scrapping and playing a bit, and ultimately getting points.

Keep on at this rate and the future's bright....for one of us.

:lol: Christ, if that's something you aspire to, that's heartbreaking.

You say the future is bright, but did you know you didn't spend a single day outside of the bottom 4 and you're the only Premier League for which that is true? Allardyce had 7 months, with 31 games and a transfer window, yet he couldn't get Sunderland AFC out of the bottom 4 at all? From that, how can you extrapolate anything but another season of struggle?

Time will tell, but not your concern now. You're in with the likes of Burton.

What about the past when we were on the same level? Any memories?

Memories?

Aye, the 9-1, marra, ah wuz theya. Canna wayet till someone brings it out on video.

FTM MFI SCS SOS etc

I mean the SAFC/NUFC memories. After all, there won't be anything to add to the collection this coming season and probably a few more after that too.

SO you mean when we come up next season you are expecting to get relegated and stay out the prem for a bit?

Not exactly a bright outlook mate! Cheer up! it's friday! :D

Edited by ToonMarshy

Do you see a pattern?

He doesn't see a pattern but if he squints his eyes Allardyce looks a bit like Antonio Conte.

"I hate fuckers like him. The ones that went for the easy option back in the day and switched allegiances probably breaking their MLF fathas hearts in the process (cough cough brother in law)

They're glory hunting fucking arseholes, the verruca salt of football fans, they wanted it all and they wanted it now. They chose their team for the wrong reasons and now they're paying the price.

They deserve everything they get the fucking wankers, I hope they rot down there and if a decent % of the 52'000 screaming arseholes are these weasel fucking bandwagon jumpers they're more than welcome to the çuntş".

I don't think this lad likes you HF. :D

It's weird how they keep banging on about this 92 stuff. As far as I can tell, we're at the same ground, and got the same nickname, and crest as pre-92.

However, the mackems have changed ground, crest, and even invented a nickname for themselves in this time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think their attendances have also increased proportionately more in this time, obviously more JCLs over in wearside. The stupid fuckers.

"I hate fuckers like him. The ones that went for the easy option back in the day and switched allegiances probably breaking their MLF fathas hearts in the process (cough cough brother in law)

They're glory hunting fucking arseholes, the verruca salt of football fans, they wanted it all and they wanted it now. They chose their team for the wrong reasons and now they're paying the price.

They deserve everything they get the fucking wankers, I hope they rot down there and if a decent % of the 52'000 screaming arseholes are these weasel fucking bandwagon jumpers they're more than welcome to the çuntş".

I don't think this lad likes you HF. :D

It's weird how they keep banging on about this 92 stuff. As far as I can tell, we're at the same ground, and got the same nickname, and crest as pre-92.

However, the mackems have changed ground, crest, and even invented a nickname for themselves in this time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think their attendances have also increased proportionately more in this time, obviously more JCLs over in wearside. The stupid fuckers.

They couldn't fill a 22k Roker Park but then moved to Sol finished 7th and was getting 45K plus

Hypocrites of the highest order

There's a lad on skunkers who has the pre/post sky figures which show our increase as 93% and there's as 116%.

Going back to what I said earlier about them being County Durham's team they count people from outside Sunderland who "chose" us when football became popular as keegan band wagon jumpers but anyone who chose them was obviously a "natural" MLF.

Couldn't sell out the league derby in the play off year, I know a couple that bought tickets in presto. (Honestly). SAFC decided to let presto help sell their tickets in desperation before the massive lads fans jumped on their own bandwagon around 96.