mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

He always looks lively without ever seeming to have any end product. One of those MOTD players like Adam Johnson but without the talent or kiddie fiddling. Or the MOTD coverage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He always looks lively without ever seeming to have any end product. One of those MOTD players like Adam Johnson but without the talent or kiddie fiddling. Or the MOTD coverage.

:lol: Aye, they raved on about him but he's basically just graft. McClean showed more than him when he first burst onto the scene and he's shit as well.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Not sure how to take that... He's an absolute weapon! Big Johnson apologist too

:lol:

I didn't mean you're anything like him on here, I just meant that he gets them very worked up for someone "on their side".

Was an insult to him than rather than a dig at you ;)

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Was gonna ask if you were dangermows actually, he seems to wind them up more than most.

That dangermows is a very good wum, he winds up everyone.

His support of the convicted sex offender who used to play for sunderland is beyond contempt. 

He must be so very desperate for attention to go on like he does.

I've voted Labour all my life but even his avatar just makes me want to smack Tony Blair in the mush :icon_lol:

Everytime i see one of his posts i can't help but think of dangermouse :D 

I wonder if he really is dangermouse and he wanted his user name to be dangermouse but that patch over his eye made for a typo..hence dangermows ?

"oh crumbs" as his mate would say !

The mackems seem to hate Matt Ritchie for some reason and constantly talk about how he's shit at this level, or below average at this level. It seems a really odd argument to make when you consider he's got 4 assists already, only Mkhitaryan has more so far this season.