mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I think today's match thread is longer on theres than ours ffs :lol:

Lots of whooping and gerrins at the final whistle. 20 points behind us by Xmas, not sure why they have such a vested interest in our results?

Schadenfreude is about all they've got at this point. With that said though, I have the impression that a few people on RTG don't leave their houses (ever) so this might be what gets them through life.

Just been looking at the fixtures remaining.

Sunderland have only visited 3 top half grounds (Everton, Southampton, Hull)

They still have to visit Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Newcastle.

:D

Took a quick look on there and found this on a 'favourite away trips that are left to them this season' thread, (Could say that are left to them for at least two seasons). ;)

"I have already told you. Its Norwich. Great pubs, picturesque city (think York, Peterborough type place). Friendly fans who think Sunderland fans are brilliant. What's not to like."

I've probably mentioned before, they have such a desperate need to appear to be liked by other fans and imagine all kind of bonds and alliances with other clubs it's fucking cringeworthy. Off the top of my head they have supposed links with Norwich, Man City and Feyenoord as well as getting on great with many a fan of other clubs who always seem to agree that their fans are great, super, smashing whilst thinking that the Mags are superficial, deluded, gloryhunters etc. :lol: (Essembee gets laughed at on here, he's the absolute norm over there).

RTG have a version of CT.

"Arrived at The Hilton Cardiff at half 12 to be told by the receptionist that the Sunderland team would be arriving 20 mins later. Bairn was excited beyond belief. After we were robbed of £20 to park the car we waited in the bar where we were robbed of £4 for a pint of Becks Vier. Half an hour passed then the coach pulled up. We stood at the door as Jack Colback was the 1st in he was genuinely shocked and pleased to see us, fist bumped the kids ( that sounds wrong) @PISTON was hanging out of his Arse. Nee autographs as they were Ganin for some scream. They all trickled in then HE appeared. Lee Cattermole. Heart was racing, sweaty palms, semi on. I shook him by the hand and it was like an electric surge passed between us. Definite chemistry. The doorman found out what time they would be leaving for the match as we could get autographs then.Gus the strolled in and he was great with the kids, posed for a photo with them. Asked me mates young'un "think we'll win today" "Nah we'll get a point". Popped out for a fee pints then went back and got the autographs of all the players. Giaccherini made me look like Andre The Giant. Went to the match, crap for 80 mins the the last 16 made it a great weekend.

Love Sunderland me"
Spends money on shit, gets girly excited to meet their players, (had a semi on meeting 'Catts'. :lol:) and finally he can't spell and his sentences don't make sense. :D

RTG have a version of CT.

"Arrived at The Hilton Cardiff at half 12 to be told by the receptionist that the Sunderland team would be arriving 20 mins later. Bairn was excited beyond belief. After we were robbed of £20 to park the car we waited in the bar where we were robbed of £4 for a pint of Becks Vier. Half an hour passed then the coach pulled up. We stood at the door as Jack Colback was the 1st in he was genuinely shocked and pleased to see us, fist bumped the kids ( that sounds wrong) @PISTON was hanging out of his Arse. Nee autographs as they were Ganin for some scream. They all trickled in then HE appeared. Lee Cattermole. Heart was racing, sweaty palms, semi on. I shook him by the hand and it was like an electric surge passed between us. Definite chemistry. The doorman found out what time they would be leaving for the match as we could get autographs then.Gus the strolled in and he was great with the kids, posed for a photo with them. Asked me mates young'un "think we'll win today" "Nah we'll get a point". Popped out for a fee pints then went back and got the autographs of all the players. Giaccherini made me look like Andre The Giant. Went to the match, crap for 80 mins the the last 16 made it a great weekend.

Love Sunderland me"
Spends money on shit, gets girly excited to meet their players, (had a semi on meeting 'Catts'. :lol:) and finally he can't spell and his sentences don't make sense. :D

You forgot 'makes completely inappropriate joke about his kids being fisted'

Took a quick look on there and found this on a 'favourite away trips that are left to them this season' thread, (Could say that are left to them for at least two seasons). ;)

"I have already told you. Its Norwich. Great pubs, picturesque city (think York, Peterborough type place). Friendly fans who think Sunderland fans are brilliant. What's not to like."

I've probably mentioned before, they have such a desperate need to appear to be liked by other fans and imagine all kind of bonds and alliances with other clubs it's fucking cringeworthy. Off the top of my head they have supposed links with Norwich, Man City and Feyenoord as well as getting on great with many a fan of other clubs who always seem to agree that their fans are great, super, smashing whilst thinking that the Mags are superficial, deluded, gloryhunters etc. :lol: (Essembee gets laughed at on here, he's the absolute norm over there).

They went on for years about Atheltic Bilbao being founded by Mackems and hence wearing red & white etc and talking up the links then found the club's official history doesn't mention them and someone who visited the ground got the classic "Who?" when they asked about it.

(For the record I do know their daft lads do have a "thing" with Man City)

They went on for years about Atheltic Bilbao being founded by Mackems and hence wearing red & white etc and talking up the links then found the club's official history doesn't mention them and someone who visited the ground got the classic "Who?" when they asked about it.

(For the record I do know their daft lads do have a "thing" with Man City)

Yip went for swimming lessons with them.

Just been looking at the fixtures remaining.

Sunderland have only visited 3 top half grounds (Everton, Southampton, Hull)

They still have to visit Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Newcastle.

:D

:lol: Ouch, didn't know they'd played so few of the top teams away. They're fucked tbh, was it West Brom that survived relegation having been bottom at Xmas? be interesting to see what their last 19 fixtures were like compared to the mackems.

Oh and HMHM is spot on about the wanting to fit in with other fans thing, when a lad that supports another club comes on here and is canny he's accepted and normally stuff like "your areet for a scouse/brummy/cockney" is said, if it happens on there there is an almighty arse licking of that club "I've always loved Hayes and Yeading, always been a top club full of the best people in the world", bunch of fucking whoppers man.

:lol: Ouch, didn't know they'd played so few of the top teams away. They're fucked tbh, was it West Brom that survived relegation having been bottom at Xmas? be interesting to see what their last 19 fixtures were like compared to the mackems.

Oh and HMHM is spot on about the wanting to fit in with other fans thing, when a lad that supports another club comes on here and is canny he's accepted and normally stuff like "your areet for a scouse/brummy/cockney" is said, if it happens on there there is an almighty arse licking of that club "I've always loved Hayes and Yeading, always been a top club full of the best people in the world", bunch of fucking whoppers man.

:lol:

screenshot20110809at201.png

I think most football fans have the greatest sympathy with the Hillsborough campaigners and we all wish them well but the Mackem making this would've added another club in their minds to their 'special relationship' gang.

:lol: Class, was the whole Feyenoord thing from when they had a good shot at KOing us from the CL (when Bellamy scored that injury time winner)?

They're good at making banners mind, very "artsy" the mackems eh.

You nailed it tbh, they really do have this ingrained obsession with trying to make friends and claim links to other clubs fan bases. I'm not arsed in the slightest tbh. I have noticed Feyenoord ones at mackem games in the past mind, it has to be that they're near the Shields ferry and are still huffy we beat them so pick a far smaller club than themselves to root for. They all come across with their Tim Krul bowl haircuts and Tim Krul dress sense and pick any seat they want at the SOL, it'd be too much planning to get toon tickets.

:lol: Class, was the whole Feyenoord thing from when they had a good shot at KOing us from the CL (when Bellamy scored that injury time winner)?

They're good at making banners mind, very "artsy" the mackems eh.

You nailed it tbh, they really do have this ingrained obsession with trying to make friends and claim links to other clubs fan bases. I'm not arsed in the slightest tbh. I have noticed Feyenoord ones at mackem games in the past mind, it has to be that they're near the Shields ferry and are still huffy we beat them so pick a far smaller club than themselves to root for. They all come across with their Tim Krul bowl haircuts and Tim Krul dress sense and pick any seat they want at the SOL, it'd be too much planning to get toon tickets.

It comes from the 80's when some of the unwashed worked in Clogland. Poor dutch cunts being associated with those jokers.