mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The funniest part is even the odious fat cunt probably wouldn’t go near them. 

:lol: They’re such a financial disaster, and so far down the pecking order that I highly doubt he’d see merit. They all have this idea that they’re some sort of exceptional club that if someone bought them they’d kick on really easily and make a ton of money, in reality they’ve been a train wreck for as long as I know of. They never seem to answer the issue of why someone would buy them and not any one of many of the Championship clubs above them, or even some of their League One compatriots. 

The sooner they accept where they are and what they are as a club now the better off they will be. Trying to still compare themselves to us, as they’ve been doing, is mad and it’s about to get a hell of a lot more ridiculous. Short essentially gave the club away for free and ‘the Don’ was the only taker, why do they now think there’s a queue of rich consortiums lining up to pay Donald millions for it when they’re in a worse position than when he took over? 

• Haha 3

I’m assuming that’s a fake account :lol: but were he to buy them and make a right fucking pig’s ear out getting them into the top flight it would be sensational 

• Haha 1

:lol: I do enjoy that they assume he’d try and get them back to the PL even if he was to buy them (he wouldn’t buy them anyway), when in actual fact it’s more likely he’d try and do to them what he did to Rangers. 

• Haha 1

I just watched the first episode of season 2, what a treat that was :lol:. That Methven is even more of a slimy, unbearable, arrogant prick than I thought he was. I totally forgot about that Juan Satori bloke, he seemed a right bellend as well. The scene of them redoing the seats man :lol: what a poxy little club. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Howay said:

I just watched the first episode of season 2, what a treat that was :lol:. That Methven is even more of a slimy, unbearable, arrogant prick than I thought he was. I totally forgot about that Juan Satori bloke, he seemed a right bellend as well. The scene of them redoing the seats man :lol: what a poxy little club. 

He’s such a bad Tory :lol: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Howay said:

If you thought episode 1 was a treat, just wait until you see the episode in which they are trying to sign Will Grigg. 

• Haha 2

‘We’ll give you one million for him’

’We want three million’

’One and a half million’

’Three million’

’We’ll offer two million’

’Three million’

’Right, four million and not a penny more’

’DEAL’

’You’ve still got it Stew, you’ve still got it...’

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

’We want three million’

’One and a half million’

’Three million’

’Three million’

’DEAL’

It's gerrrld, it really is.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

’We want three million’

’One and a half million’

’Three million’

’Three million’

’DEAL’

I did watch it yesterday, brilliant.

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We won't be getting Pochettino apparently as Kevin Phillips says he'll not want to come here as we haven't 'won anything in a long, long, long time.'

:lol:

Bless.

Makin shagged his wife 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Makin shagged his wife 

Aye, shame. He always comes across as a miserable bastard and to be fair, he was a cracking little player, far ahead of anyone else I can remember playing for them in my time. (Not a high bar, but still). :lol:

• Haha 2