mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

“Remember he is a fan” :lol: That club cost him a fucking fortune. So they want the bloke to come back and bankroll them right out his pocket, again. That’s exactly what they accuse United fans of wanting Ashley to do if we say the club should spend what it generates. 

They ripped into our lot when we were all saying these two were a pair of chancers. Best get used to them as the Don will own them for yonks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That’s a whole new level of delusion. I bet Short shudders every time he hears mention of the place :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Most fickle fan base in football surely? The hate for Short, then the waves of emotional love for The Don and Charlie, who they now hate, to reminiscing wistfully about Short.

Deluding themselves into thinking some bloke who got his fingers burnt to the tune of best part of a quarter of a billion quid would return.

Next level 100%.

• Haha 3

"It wouldn't surprise me if he did."......(come back).

:spit:

It might not surprise John Marra, MLF, FTM etc but it would surprise everybody else, not least Short's accountants. :lol:

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"It wouldn't surprise me if he did."......(come back).

:spit:

It might not surprise John Marra, MLF, FTM etc but it would surprise everybody else, not least Short's accountants. :lol:

And himself when he woke up after a severe can battering session on ebay.

• Haha 1

Not footy related but thought I'd stick this here as it's on their football board.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/5th-of-may-hospital-opens-in-sunderland.1516147/

Sad twat is twisting about the fact the Nightingale hospital has been opened by Ant and Dec, followed by a Magedia rant (and why Kate Adile or Emile sande should have opened it). I think this is one of the saddest most bitter things I have ever heard.

Incidentally, the hospital was built by Newcastle trust. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

It should've been opened by, (checks the thread)..... Jimmy Montgomery, Kate Adie, Emile Sandie or George something from some house building TV show as he's a 'good lads fan'. :crylaughin:

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Emile Sande :lol: She's about as relevant as the rest of the list, I suppose.

Is she the one who sang 'what if God was one of us'? Asking for myself. 

Edited by Howmanheyman

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is she the one who sang 'what if God was one of us'? Asking for myself. 

Like a large number of their slebritty “fans”, she was born there and moved away at the age of four. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Like a large number of their slebritty “fans”, she was born there and moved away at the age of four. :lol:

She's on record as hating the place after her family were racially abused, isn't she? Spot a theme here? 

• Haha 3

The sad thing we’ve learned this past few weeks is that nearly every supporter will find an excuse when it’s their club getting dirty money & they’ll become a human rights expert when it’s a rival.

You really can’t win.