mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Late equaliser. Canny result for them tbf.

:lol: It’s hilarious that they always struggle so much with Burton. You genuinely couldn’t make it up tbh. 

So now Wycombe, Sheffield Wed, and Pompey can all catch/overtake them since the mackems have played so many games. Enjoy league one nonce sympathizers. 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"We are looking to raise as much as possible in aid of local heart charity Red Sky Foundation who will help us place a defibrillator outside of St. James Park with a plaque in memory of Bobby.

Depending on how successful we are we would also love to be able to place a Defibrillator in Jarrow Town Centre. Bobby was a proud Jarra Lad.

All donations and sponsorships will be gratefully received and appreciated by everyone who knew Bobby Swinney and by those who want to try and save other peoples' lives."

https://redskyfoundation.enthuse.com/pf/kieran-swinney-f0593

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Gus Sorola Chin GIF by Rooster Teeth

Willing to bet Haas was the head of the queue. Completely fucked over by Rich Energy and the team are still trying to recover from it. Ferrari, as a parent team, will be against it as well which means the scruffy bamp has no chance having it overturned.

12 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Can you imagine the hygiene standards in his drink factory (hut)

I think it’s just made by an Austrian company that puts any brand on you want. Not that he has anything to do with the company anyway now. And it’s a dormant company. I imagine any of the drink in circulation is old stock from a previous order. So a perfect match for the mackems 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Craig said:

Willing to bet Haas was the head of the queue. Completely fucked over by Rich Energy and the team are still trying to recover from it. Ferrari, as a parent team, will be against it as well which means the scruffy bamp has no chance having it overturned.

What could other teams do to prevent it though? He’s just saying his sponsorship is being blocked to hide the fact it’s nonexistent, surely? 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

What could other teams do to prevent it though? He’s just saying his sponsorship is being blocked to hide the fact it’s nonexistent, surely? 

To be honest in F1, if Ferrari don't want something to happen, it doesn't happen - they retain a special veto in the concorde agreement on account of being the only constructor that's been there from day 1.

Just now, Craig said:

To be honest in F1, if Ferrari don't want something to happen, it doesn't happen - they retain a special veto in the concorde agreement on account of being the only constructor that's been there from day 1.

Right. You would know more than me about it. I still suspect it’s bollocks though, I.e. there was no deal on the table. He’s skint / full of shit 

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Right. You would know more than me about it. I still suspect it’s bollocks though, I.e. there was no deal on the table. He’s skint / full of shit 

he’s still pissed that Haas dumped him a couple of years back. Ironically the only American team in F1 decided to go with Russian funding rather than be ‘supported’ by this gobshite!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think it’s just made by an Austrian company that puts any brand on you want. Not that he has anything to do with the company anyway now. And it’s a dormant company. I imagine any of the drink in circulation is old stock from a previous order. So a perfect match for the mackems 

Somebody on twitter posted photos in November with cans that said they were produced in February 2022.

Sumdumgi:

"I wrote to the Club in 2016 when the floodlights failed against Hull City and there was confusion over whether the game would continue. From where we were at that time (PC) we couldn’t hear the PA and it looked as though people were heading for the exits.

I had a couple of emails back from Chris Waters in response and I understand the club had deployed people in all areas to check clarity and volume. Some adjustments were made but there was an acknowledgement that a significant upgrade was needed.

Here we are 5 years later with exactly the same issues. It’s just not good enough."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-tannoy-system.1573294/

:lol: Reading through those threads man. What a fucking pack of cunts they are. 

I really fucking wish “Sunlin til ah die” had kept going, could you imagine the episodes we’d be getting by this point. 

040EA065-736D-491E-8ABF-1073355FF615.jpeg

:lol: Fucking “witty”. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Somebody on twitter posted photos in November with cans that said they were produced in February 2022.

You’d think he’d be loaded if he’d discovered how to travel through time 

• Haha 3