mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I saw someone on there saying Man City are completely different (as they’ve collectively explained on RTG many times apparently, which I must’ve missed). Aye, completely different in that they’re not your local rivals. 

Tbf, Delaney never mentioned anything other than the actual football when talking about Man City and Haaland on Sunday morning when he was on sky but obviously him and Darren Lewis couldn't wait to mention the Saudis so the mackems aren't alone in having selective amnesia. 

• Like 1

Yeh I mean I wouldn't mind too much if all the other clubs that cheated got their trophies/revenue taken away* and there was a genuinely level playing field but it's not going to happen.

*apart from the 2014 league cup which Man City won fairly.

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Chelsea's Abramovich era perfectly fine as well including the trophies. 👍 

Because it’s the only way they can justify enjoying the hospitality at Chelsea / Man City in the past, along with going to Qatar this December. The Saudis are somehow different / worse. Although Holt takes it to a different level given he constantly criticises our owners whilst also justifying having attended world heavyweight title fights there

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

It will all stop when we start winning things, they will be licking boots with the best of them after access to our team/manager.

Hope you Twitter users have plenty of ammunition saved up for future use

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I wonder what happened to old ma exile?

he's probably got her mummifying in a rocking chair in front of a 24 hour news channel under strict instructions to look out for tenuous links to nufc.

He sent her to give out free FTM badges at a refugee camp in Yemen and she wrote back saying, “ it’s so nice here compared to the shed in Southwick, I’m not coming back”

Broke the poor cunt. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He's not well that one. Does he get on all their tits over there, like Leazes? 

Nope, because he's contained to that one thread. Sure no iteration of that giant thread has shifted off the first page since their creation, but the rest of them can avoid it. It's like a Scientology church, they know there are mental cases inside, so they just stroll on past.

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It wouldn’t be a true mackem vox pops without a mentally disturbed street drunk, and, sure enough… at 5:43. :lol:

Definitely checking out his YouTube channel 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It wouldn’t be a true mackem vox pops without a mentally disturbed street drunk, and, sure enough… at 5:43. :lol:

Horror show at 8:00 as well

Edited by Rosco