mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 goals in those 2 games, so I suppose he's worth every penny to the tramps. He managed a whopping 5 goals in the other 30 games mind, 1 in 6 is good for a mackem striker so no wonder they rate him.

Apparently we are fuming they've signed Borini.

He scored 7 goals in the season he played for them, he's turned them down twice and only signed there cos Liverpool and every other club in Europe wanted nowt to do with him :lol:

Perez scored 7 last season too btw

He scored 7 goals in the season he played for them, he's turned them down twice and only signed there cos Liverpool and every other club in Europe wanted nowt to do with him :lol:

Fucking idiots.

I am livid.

They love to create fictional "Mags" in their heads down to their superiority complex. I honestly couldn't give a fuck who they sign TBF, let them crack on. End of the day defensively they are absolutely shocking so they will always concede goals. I bet with Borini finally signing for them they expect to finish top 10? Fucking dreamworld.

:lol: no doubt he'll say there was only ever one club he wanted to sign for...

1641053144.jpg

"There wasa only one club I wanted to signa for, buta they woulda not have me, so I signa for thees manky mob insteada."

Edited by Howmanheyman

That lot continues to be the oddest fanbase in England. I've never seen a collective trying to convince themselves of something more than they do. Doesn't matter what it is; quality of players, their standing opposite us. Scoring past us is literally all it takes for them to believe someone is half decent. I wonder if they'd be over the moon if David Vaughan came back.