Alex

Ken

I haven't been around for a while - been off my feet with work and family - and I've noticed Alex's account has been culled. What's happened to the man?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He needed to erase all evidence of his capability for coherent thought prior to his starring role on the next series of Geordie Shore. The producers offered a concession that his 12,000+ posts of ":lol:" could stay, but Alex, ruthless to the last, was having none of it.

I was out with him on Friday. ;)

JESUS BE PRAISED! IT'S A MIRACLE! IT'S A MIRACLE!

Hangon, isnt Easter Sunday is this Sunday?

He needed to erase all evidence of his capability for coherent thought prior to his starring role on the next series of Geordie Shore. The producers offered a concession that his 12,000+ posts of " :lol:" could stay, but Alex, ruthless to the last, was having none of it.

:lol:

He's a miss Alex like. I've never met him, but he shines through as a proper decent bloke, knowledgable about a wide range of subjects, decent crack with good values.

I heard he hit a prostitute.

Got 3 of them in the boot. A most unsavoury habit.

His dad's a judge so he's basically bomb proof. Old bill don't bat an eyelid.

He wanted to concentrate on his role as an MP, looks like it paid off because he won the Bradford by-election recently. Between him and Chezgiven it's hard to say who's the bigger cunt, oh no wait that's chez

:lol:

weird how a lad with as many posts would stop posting altogether. i'm guessing he still lurks. hard to imagine him going cold turkey

Thing is though when his by-election comes round he can't be seen to be having online scuffles.

Didn't Bridget jack in when she ran as well.