Best Of Youtube

MattM4

Quality that, surprise it didn't do more damage

Agreed. Looked like a reinactment of the Zapruder film. Conspiracists will love it mind you - try proving that shot was from behind ;)

After the first melon hit you'll see the camera pans off, this is where the final melon shot takes place and the rest of the footage has been edited!

Fuck me. That's scary, but seeing the fatty in the stripy top slide back and forth is funny. The guy who almost walked behind the toppling forklift had a lucky escape.

Aye, that made me smile a little, so did the lass in the pink sat on the chair at the start, who's still sat on it when it comes back the other way ;)

Fuck me. That's scary, but seeing the fatty in the stripy top slide back and forth is funny. The guy who almost walked behind the toppling forklift had a lucky escape.

Aye, that made me smile a little, so did the lass in the pink sat on the chair at the start, who's still sat on it when it comes back the other way ;)

Just spotted the woman going face first into the pillar at 0:48 Oooff!

Aye, that made me smile a little, so did the lass in the pink sat on the chair at the start, who's still sat on it when it comes back the other way :)

Just spotted the woman going face first into the pillar at 0:48 Oooff!

i love the comment

Stuff starts sliding around for no apparent reason, as if someone forgot to pay the gravity bill and service just got cut off.

;)