Things that make you feel old

Kid Dynamite

Looking at the top 10 of the music charts.

This.....can't help but think all the new music i hear on the radio is pure shit, also hearing one of your favorite bands on a 'classic' music station

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 3 girls being 5 years younger then me.

Drinking in America made me feel young again, since everyones about my age. Few weeks later I'm in Whitley on a Thursday and I must be in the top 20% age wise.

I went to see Ocean Colour Scene last year; they looked ancient, the crowd looked ancient, and next day loads of the young uns at work said 'who?'

I cringed when Paul Weller was on Jules Holland, I remember him when he could carry off that hair.

Reading when some twat has a 19th birthday on here and it feels like they've been posting for ages :(

Mancy and I were reminiscing about the classic album Now 13 last week and then I realised it was out 24 years ago. Fuck me...

As I come to the end of my degree in the next couple of weeks

the first years do.

the college kids in the attached building REALLY do

This October Shola is 31.

:o

:suicide:

I've said it before, but I'm definitely going to his testimonial. If for no other reason than to see the great players he's taken to the field alongside; Glenn Helder, Clarence Acuna, Stephen Glass, Jamie McClen!

Realizing that established footballers were born in the 90s.

This definitely!

When we get linked with a play and you look him up on wikipedia to find out you were 12 when he was born :lol: