Harry Has Gone!

Christmas Tree

I've told the twat like. ;) Just shows the grip this bloke has over the press pack though. This bloke genuinely thinks that being allowed to call him Harry gives them a special relationship. It's like a kid at nursery accusing someone of stealing his friends.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon there are some underlying issues here, possibly regarding the England job. Reckon FA approached levy for permission to talk to ol' saggy face and he told them to get outta town, redknapp then kicked off, about his contract demanding to be paid better as compensation. As this was happening spurs were becoming the sunderland of the south. Well that sufficiently filled my otherwise purgatorial time on the shitter.

According to Redknapp, neither him nor Spurs were approached by the FA.

If your theory is true then Harry Redknapp is a liar and that's not an accusation I'm comfortable making.

Edited by ewerk

Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish Please appoint Dalglish

I reckon there are some underlying issues here, possibly regarding the England job. Reckon FA approached levy for permission to talk to ol' saggy face and he told them to get outta town, redknapp then kicked off, about his contract demanding to be paid better as compensation. As this was happening spurs were becoming the sunderland of the south. Well that sufficiently filled my otherwise purgatorial time on the shitter.

I think its more to do with Levy thinking Redknapp wanting the England job is what made Spurs fall apart in the second half of the season which ultimately cost them a CL place.

I think they made about £27 million profit on transfers last season so ot could be they were relying on the money from qualifying.

Transcript of a conversation with Brian Woolnough this morning, allegedly.

"Wut a libertee, wut a faaaakin libutee. Me and Kevin went in theyah and faakin Jow, fird bottum we was, FIRD! We wuz staring the Nayshun faakin wide league squayah in the fyyce. Ayteen mamff lyyta we get in the Chaympions League, and this the faakin fanks we get!! To be fayah Tottnums a big claab, but not menny peepuw knowww this I turned the Inglund job dahn to styy (dont syy anyfink to no one wiww ya) and this 'is haa ahm wepaid!!? Faak it, quite fayncy the 'Olland job, ah tell ya naa though, i aint faakin pyyin 60 pusent tayx, anywyy Wafa's gownah put a word in when this geezah 'oo looks like Alan faakin Pardew gets sacked next week"

I think its more to do with Levy thinking Redknapp wanting the England job is what made Spurs fall apart in the second half of the season which ultimately cost them a CL place.

I think they made about £27 million profit on transfers last season so ot could be they were relying on the money from qualifying.

for what?...

Are the press protecting Redkanpp though?....to go from being a shoe in to lead the nation at a major finals to being on the dole in six months is a quite a fall.....why are so many key figures/institutions losing faith with him or having no faith whatsover in the first place?.....that drivel Gemmil posted this morning is an indication of how the print journos feel about him, are they holding the next thing he's going to be in bother with back, even though it may be getting whispered into to important ears by those itk?

Transcript of a conversation with Brian Woolnough this morning, allegedly.

"Wut a libertee, wut a faaaakin libutee. Me and Kevin went in theyah and faakin Jow, fird bottum we was, FIRD! We wuz staring the Nayshun faakin wide league squayah in the fyyce. Ayteen mamff lyyta we get in the Chaympions League, and this the faakin fanks we get!! To be fayah Tottnums a big claab, but not menny peepuw knowww this I turned the Inglund job dahn to styy (dont syy anyfink to no one wiww ya) and this 'is haa ahm wepaid!!? Faak it, quite fayncy the 'Olland job, ah tell ya naa though, i aint faakin pyyin 60 pusent tayx, anywyy Wafa's gownah put a word in when this geezah 'oo looks like Alan faakin Pardew gets sacked next week"

:lol:

Very good. I think I might use that, mate. Theyall bea brahhn envelope in yer sky rocket tumorra, dahn't say nuffink to nobody. ;)

Good question PL. It might be as simple as Harry's demanded too much.....or there may be more to it. At the moment the press will kiss Arry's arse, be interesting to see if Spurs leak anything damaging

Very good. I think I might use that, mate. Theyall bea brahhn envelope in yer sky rocket tumorra, dahn't say nuffink to nobody. ;)

:lol: it's funny because I'm sure it's not far from how he goes on.

"Anuvva faakin fing Daniuww's seen as bein as stryyt as faakin Sow Campbuww's mowby, e's been in a mowah service styshin cafs than a faakin Esso dwiver, e's mowah cwookid than Stephen Awkins back if e twied ta staynd aap! I aint bitter thow."

So they don't have to sell players would be my guess.

Well yeah, but as you say they made champions league style money through sales last season and still kept challenging for the top 4... I think its fair ro say Modric is off, and Bale must be thinking of it, regardless of whether they need to sell or not.And my guess is they dont if your figure for last season is accurate. Any money for Bale and Modric can be added to last seasons profit. Theyre in a good place finacially iyam.

Spurs fans pushing for Guardiola! :lol:

You know what though, I think they could get him. Tottenham are without doubt on and off the pitch presently one of the best 20 clubs in Europe, I think we almost are. There's 8 Grade A clubs in Europe, Barca, Real, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Bayern and the two Milan's, then there's a group of about 15 or 20 like Tottenham, Schalke, BVB, Newcastle, PSG, Marseille etc... I think he'd consider any of them to be honest, plus Tottenham are in London, which is basically the capital of the world in many ways.

he left Barcelona for a year out of the game

I don't reckon he'll be thinking "OO SPURS!"

in other managerial news Swansea set to appoint Michael Laudrup

The one thing that worries me is that he's surely going to get more tv time now.

Edit 'Arry, not Stevie

Edited by The Fish