Other games

nortoon

Loved the way Keane just destroyed ITV's injustice angle. Dixon and Southgate too scared of him to debate it any further after he gave them the stare.

He's an absolute cock who loves playing devils advocate.

Great to see Man U finally on the wrong end of one of those decisions at Old Trafford btw. Now they know how every other English club feels.

Did you forget HBA's dive that got us a point?

It was a harsh decision. They were still 1-0 up with thirty mins on the clock. Did the ref score a raker from thirty yards for Real Madrid? Did he he score the winner three mins later? How high profile was the Ben Arfa incident? They still bleated about that fucka for ages aided and abetted by their pals in the media. Unlike the cowardly lion they certainly do have the nerve, sorry, noive.

Here, have some more of these..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

They very rarely get a red, especially when the boot was in the midriff. I could understand if he kicked him in the head but Nani had no intention to injure anyone and it wasn't overly dangerous.

Nowt in the laws of the game about intent (other than handball)

I don't write the rules however. But its surprising how many don't know them.

The rules regarding serious foul play are deliberately broad and allow the referee sufficient discretion to take into account several factors. It's not a black and white issue and if the ref had just given a yellow then no one would've batted an eyelid.

Reminded me a bit of the Colocinni Ba incident a few matches back. Weren't some pundits saying that should have been a penalty and a red at the time? These decisions can go either way and Ferguson needs to get over it. They had 30 mins to protect their lead and blew it. Personally I reckon they would have lost after the Modric sub even with 11 men.

Edited by Renton

Scandalous decision. If that's a sending off, you might as well do away with football. His eyes were completely on the ball, the Real player comes from no where he doesn't see him and it's too late to pull out. Scandalous decision. Yellow at the very best. You might as well chuck football as a sport if that's a red card. Biggest club competition in the world, and they exit the competition because of a referees dubious interpretation of the laws. What the fuck happened to discretion? Disgrace. A bad night for European football. There's a vendetta against English football.

Disallowing the Madrid goal in the first half and missing the De Silva handball fits into this anti-English agenda how exactly?

Edited by citizenerased

Hate this "You've seen them given" excuse for bad decisions. Bloke goes down on circumstantial evidence, but it's fine for yeronner cos you've seen 'em given.

Fuck off, it's a bad call and just because there've been similar bad calls in the past doesn't make this bad call any less of a bad call.

Also hate the calls for English clubs to cheat and dive and carry on like foreign clubs. Bollocks should they. FIFA and UEFA should stop teams cheating. They make the rules, they should properly enforce them, and given one of those rules is a yellow card for "simulation", any cunt rolling around, then popping to their feet should be booked on the spot, or retrospectively once evidence is supplied.

Why the Hell should English clubs stoop to diving, cheating and feigning injury?

Fuck me I hate modern football sometimes.

I dont know about this moral high ground English football is supposed to be on according to some people. From what you see every weekend there is a good deal of diving, cheating and feigning injury going on and no club is exception to it. You could aruge some continental sides to it more but to suggest English teams dont do it and are somehow at a disadvantage because of it is absolute rubbish.

Edited by aimaad22

That lot getting knocked out with a healthy whiff of injustice about it couldn't be more perfect imo. I haven't seen the incident, but I hope the referee made a fucking massive mistake.

Hate this "You've seen them given" excuse for bad decisions. Bloke goes down on circumstantial evidence, but it's fine for yeronner cos you've seen 'em given.

Fuck off, it's a bad call and just because there've been similar bad calls in the past doesn't make this bad call any less of a bad call.

Also hate the calls for English clubs to cheat and dive and carry on like foreign clubs. Bollocks should they. FIFA and UEFA should stop teams cheating. They make the rules, they should properly enforce them, and given one of those rules is a yellow card for "simulation", any cunt rolling around, then popping to their feet should be booked on the spot, or retrospectively once evidence is supplied.

Why the Hell should English clubs stoop to diving, cheating and feigning injury?

Fuck me I hate modern football sometimes.

You ever seen Man United play before?

That lot getting knocked out with a healthy whiff of injustice about it couldn't be more perfect imo. I haven't seen the incident, but I hope the referee made a fucking massive mistake.

Exactly. They usually get things their own way with the big decisions, particularly at OldTrafford

I don't write the rules however. But its surprising how many don't know them.

Retired referee Dermot Gallagher on BBC Radio 5 live:

"I can't reiterate enough that he [Nani] is watching the ball over his shoulder, there was no malice in him. At worst it was a yellow for dangerous play, but if I was refereeing that game I cannot see by what stretch of the imagination I would have sent him off for that."

I suppose he's clueless about the rules too? :rolleyes:

Reminded me a bit of the Colocinni Ba incident a few matches back. Weren't some pundits saying that should have been a penalty and a red at the time? These decisions can go either way and Ferguson needs to get over it. They had 30 mins to protect their lead and blew it. Personally I reckon they would have lost after the Modric sub even with 11 men.

Coloccini showed no intent either...but at least he kicked Ba full pelt in the face, broke his nose and didn't get so much as a booking.

Nani had his foot in the air and Arbeloa jumped into the back of it.

That said, I still think it's utterly delightful to see and anyone associated with Man U complaining wants to have a look at Ashley Young and the rest of their cheating bastards then have a word with themselves about gamesmanship and whether they are fit to complain about it.

WqQ3Q1.gif

untitled-2pku0z.gif

1351444900890.gif