Other games

nortoon

The whole country was laughing at us that day, they just happened to be the opposition. Don't really get the hatred some have towards them. Most of their lot I've come across have been fine, and you never hear of them causing any trouble.

You rarely hear of them doing anything. A dull city and a dull club with dull fans.

That was one hell of a performance from Chelski. Easily the most impressive from any team this season. Should have been 11-12 if not for their keeper.

Manure's draw means they'll be right up for it against us of course.

That was one hell of a performance from Chelski. Easily the most impressive from any team this season. Should have been 11-12 if not for their keeper.

Manure's draw means they'll be right up for it against us of course.

Fuck it, I'm in this kind of mood ( ;) ) - are you 12?

Let's not give Chelsea too much credit, Villa were abysmal.

They = a few of their support that day.

were you there then?.....you're right, we could've played anywhere that day but the whole ground were all singing and going and basically rubbing our noses in it. So they rightly get it in the neck. Putting 6 past them was better than putting 5 past the mackems in 2010.

Fuck it, I'm in this kind of mood ( ;) ) - are you 12?

Let's not give Chelsea too much credit, Villa were abysmal.

Nope Im 24. I dont like calling them Man Utd because the media refers only to them as Utd which for some reason pisses me off.

Villa have a lot to learn but they were completely outclassed today. Learn to give credit where its due. Chelsea have had their problems this season but they were fantastic today and scored some super goals.

Only once to see us play, around 2001, can't remember anything untoward tbh. Been there for a game against someone else (and a cup semi now I think about it) and thought they were pretty dull fans. Was early teens then though.

I was there for robson's last game. They were easily the vilest fans I've encountered bar the mackems. Throwing bottles, spitting at us from above. West midlands police a bunch of cunts as well. As for the city, embarrassing this is the UK's so called second city. Would love to see villa relegated.

Edited by Renton

I don't think I have to respond to MT - it's been done for me. ;)

I think the entire country was probably laughing at us that day yes - but not to the extent Villa did. They went on like they'd won the league.

Not dissimilar to the lack of class the mackems showed Man U. Sure have a laugh, but to go to the effort of making signs? That's simply Gold Standard cuntery.

You get those cunts in every set of PL fans mind. I reckon that any opposition we had that day some of the fans would have done similar. Still, we had Villa and it was their fans who were there.

Mind you, it's a bit petty to hold that much of a grudge to be taking so much joy from a stuffing from a team that will likely bum us. Still whatever floats your boat. I just think its only Villa ffs, even IF they are an evil set of bastards I can't really be arsed to hate then

Did Chelsea have more goalscorers today than we've had all season?

:lol:

They had 7 - which is probably more than a lot of teams.

Ba,Cisse,Shola,Bigirimana, Ben Arfa & Cabaye have netted for us in the league.

Fergie losing the plot:

"Robin van Persie is lucky to be alive. It was a disgraceful act from their player," he told BBC Sport.

"He should be banned by the FA. Robin could have had a broken neck."

Ferguson added on Sky Sports: "With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed.

"He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years."

Over this:

Olivier Bernard showing us how it's really done:

The whole country was laughing at us that day, they just happened to be the opposition. Don't really get the hatred some have towards them. Most of their lot I've come across have been fine, and you never hear of them causing any trouble.

:lol: :lol:

That's all.