Other games

nortoon

Guest CabayeAye

The Mackem match isn't looking good, due to the rain. Could be called off after an inspection.

Can't believe those mag kernts made it rain like.

West Ham look no different to when they came to St. James for that 5-0 thumping 2 seasons ago. Nothing about them and shit at the back.

Edited by ADP

Swansea are looking class like especially in their new "real madrid" shirt. Firmly established PL club now. Play football the way it should be played.

Its great to see fat Sam and Nolans West Ham failing. They are shite like. Proper gash.

Swansea seem to have moved up a level without Rodgers, much less of the tippy tappy shite and def more positive. Hopefully a sign that Liverpool will crash and burn. Would LOVE it, LOVE it, if West Ham have a shitter of a season. Hopefully then the myth of Fat Sam will finally be exposed.

As for the mackems - Premier League club my arse.

Guest CabayeAye

I had Swansea down for crashing and burning this season, but losing Rodgers seems to have been brilliant for them. Without the tippy tappy shite, they look like they will establish themselves and well done to them.

Hopefully that shitcunt Rodgers will be the man to take the murderers well and truly down. I can't believe they managed to find a manager even worse than Dalglesh!

Guest CabayeAye

Man U 3-1 up and just had another chalked off for offside. And Rooney is on the bench. Which tard said they were on the wane again? :lol:

Me, I did. Beating shite teams like Fulham at home doesn't mean they are not on the slide from the top.