Other games

nortoon

Still think he could have done and job here. He offers something different to Ba and Cisse who are carbon copies of each other and don't always get into games

Definitely! I would have loved to have him back.

Carroll, Benayoun, Maiga, Diame, Diarra, Jarvis + plus some PL experienced defensive strengthening. They have the quality to be in top 10, maybe also above us. Wish we could sign players as easily as they do.

Carroll, Benayoun, Maiga, Diame, Diarra, Jarvis + plus some PL experienced defensive strengthening. They have the quality to be in top 10, maybe also above us. Wish we could sign players as easily as they do.

Which of their side would get in our starting 11?

2-2 Mackems now but Swansea down to 10. Everton getting beat at West Brom as well and Norwich just equalised at Spurs. Canny if that stayed as is.

Guest CabayeAye

Watching Carroll for West Ham saddens me. He's obviously just what we need as a foil for Cissé/Ba. We're short a striker, he wanted to come and Liverpool wanted rid. If Ashley had dipped his hand in his pocket we'd be cooking on gas, but instead we're left with zero striking options after Cissé/Ba.

Watching Carroll for West Ham saddens me. He's obviously just what we need as a foil for Cissé/Ba. We're short a striker, he wanted to come and Liverpool wanted rid. If Ashley had dipped his hand in his pocket we'd be cooking on gas, but instead we're left with zero striking options after Cissé/Ba.

Haris and Gabriel should start applying themselves for the strike-cover slots, as I see little future for them anywhere else on the pitch. Also Gosling.

Haris and Gabriel should start applying themselves for the strike-cover slots, as I see little future for them anywhere else on the pitch. Also Gosling.

:lol:

Obertan just played the best game of his nufc career on the wing. Haris tbf to him has been riddled with injury but a player I think could be canny.