Other games

nortoon

Did he not get booked for it?

Found it odd the BBC are using Balotelli's from last season on MOTD ttle sequence....like congratulating a leg breaker of a tackle on....not really, but as far as the FA are concerned.

I was wondering, have they canned the rule for booking for that?

I know. Odd that they booked players for celebrating the birth of their children (and even in some cases, heartfelt messages in support of/commemorating the ill and deceased) but they don't enforce it for self important wankers posturing with what ever pseudo intellectual bollocks they can think of.

How shite were City? couldn't put a pass together for an hour. I'm still convinced our neighbours are going to be shite this year.

By the way that Sterling lad will fit in well with the Liverpool players, Only 17 and he's already got two different girls pregnant at the same time.

Edited by Shogun

Hats off to Liverpool though, they ran them ragged and gave them no time on the ball. Watched it with two Liverpool fans who were rightly disappointed with just a point. Quite at odds from the 'no shame in losing to these [Chelsea, in a fixture we won not half a dozen games ago]' comments we had yesterday.

I think it's a "Carroll effect" rather than his performance entirely. It seems to have given West Ham a massive boost & they've really went for it.

Fulham have looked petrified.