Other games

nortoon

Well, you never know, if they went on a good run. However, if they graft away like they did last night, they'll all need a month off in about 4 or 5 games time. There's no way they can keep playing at that pace for any length of time.

He's massively overated in my opinion, he can bring a ball down if you hump it up to him & beat Michael Carrick to a header but I think the media have hyped him up a bit over the last couple of days.

Fellani is a dirty player. But he has good ball control and can put himself about which works for Everton's team. Was really surprised when i found out he was only 24, feels like he has been around for ages.

Mate is a Hearts fan (as a lifelong Hi-bee that's tough to say); reckons there were a load of disenfranchised ex Rangers fans there earlier on (text was at 6.15), trying to attach themselves to a different club, spreading their sectarian shite.

A bit worrying as I heard of similar in Newcastle last weekend; random Unionist radgies coming over & spreading hatred by buying off daft lads with beer.

hopefully I've been misinformed, but just reporting what I've heard....

I don't know what it is but I just don't fancy Pique as a centre half, I like brave centre halfs with three teeth as well as clever ones, not ones who can't head the ball or get stuck in. Strites I'd rather have Coloccini than Pique.

Quality Classico this even though it's 0-0.