Where will we finish

JawD

Where then?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Aston Villa beats us tomorrow I'd nearly say this season is done for when it comes to improving/stabilizing our position within top 6. not getting the right players in is not just leaving the squad weakened for a tightly scheduled season, looking at the ambition level the board is signalizing I'd say we are also weakened in morale.

9th.

We should be looking at a top 4 challenge but a fantastic opportunity has been missed. Arsenal are weaker again, Spurs in transition, Liverpool are wank and although Chelsea have apparently strengthened I just don't see it ending well with di Matteo there.

We had a good foundation set from last season to strengthen in a few areas and take advantage of the above. It wouldn't have broken the bank either.

I say 9th but if we get a few injuries that will look hopelessly optimistic. Fat fucking bastard.

9th.

We should be looking at a top 4 challenge but a fantastic opportunity has been missed. Arsenal are weaker again, Spurs in transition, Liverpool are wank and although Chelsea have apparently strengthened I just don't see it ending well with di Matteo there.

We had a good foundation set from last season to strengthen in a few areas and take advantage of the above. It wouldn't have broken the bank either.

I say 9th but if we get a few injuries that will look hopelessly optimistic. Fat fucking bastard.

Hold on. We finished fifth last year and this year you are saying Arsenal, Spurs Liverpool and Chelsea are all going to be worse off yet we'll drop 4 places? :lol:

Last year no one expected top 5, this year if we dont get it people will be pissed off. Typical tbh.

It's the idiocy of not stregthening at all that pisses me off - just seems like a waste after last year.

8th. Our first team hsve shown they can mix it with the best but the squad is too thin to repeat last season's success given the extra Europa league fixtures. Ideally we could have done with three or four players bought in that were capable of going straight into the first team. Instead we got one plus a few promising kids. Another gamble from Ashley. He scored blackjack last season, could go bust quite easily this time around.

8th. Our first team hsve shown they can mix it with the best but the squad is too thin to repeat last season's success given the extra Europa league fixtures. Ideally we could have done with three or four players bought in that were capable of going straight into the first team. Instead we got one plus a few promising kids. Another gamble from Ashley. He scored blackjack last season, could go bust quite easily this time around.

That one people say is a first teamer will do well to displace the players already here as first choice....unless he was bought for after January.

Top 8 is a good season. Anywhere out of the top 8, you can point to the failure to capitalise in the transfer window imo.

I think getting top 8 this year while playing through the Europa League will be a good season like all things considered.

9th IMO.

sounds about right. Will cause a mass exodus mind. We will then proceed to replace them with talented kids and the odd bargain and its back to square one.

I just cant see this ending well - its all or nothing now and the transfer window has most likely conjured up quite a few sour grapes.. =\

sounds about right. Will cause a mass exodus mind. We will then proceed to replace them with talented kids and the odd bargain and its back to square one.

I just cant see this ending well - its all or nothing now and the transfer window has most likely conjured up quite a few sour grapes.. =\

Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png