Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i havent been this excited for our next game since we last splashed the cash and signed andy thorn, john robertson and john hendry.

Your forgetting Dave Beasant too mate.

Everton away, 0-4.

I really am looking forward to this one more than any other game this season. Can't wait to see what Sissoko's all about, from the way he's being talked up we've made a really excellent signing.

Their heads should be really down after getting knocked out of both cup competitions to lower division sides in the space of a few days and ours should be back up after one of the best transfer weeks since we signed Shearer.

I'm still nervous but I'm also as confident I've been about an away game since we came back up.

Wembley, Man U 0-4.

I'm pleased with these signings as are most of us, but history tells us things don't always go plan and enthusiasm can be pissed on by those wearing black& white. (That said, Villa are there for the taking). If I was a betting man I'd go nowhere near this fixture.

It's any part of your body that can legally score (ie not your hands or arms) that count for offside isn't it? If so then your cock could have you offside. What you want is to get a hard on after the ball has been played. Then you'd be fine!

I suppose you could hold it down with your hand, then unspring it once the ball is played.

Everton away, 0-4.

Wembley, Man U 0-4.

I'm pleased with these signings as are most of us, but history tells us things don't always go plan and enthusiasm can be pissed on by those wearing black& white. (That said, Villa are there for the taking). If I was a betting man I'd go nowhere near this fixture.

I never bet on us but as you say Villa are there for the taking. But you're right, every time this club builds you up they knock you right back down!

That's where your football socks come in handy. Stuff it down there then spring it out.

The danger comes if the defender gets wise to the approach and you end up with a bit of a sword fight of players all trying to bat the ball with their cocks out

Scott Wilson

Pardew: "In terms of players coming in, that's probably us done." Sissoko a definite starter at Aston Villa. #NUFC

Another indefinite statement from Pardew again confirming that he really doesn't know what's happening on the transfer front. In this case though I don't doubt that it's true.

If noone else comes I'll be left wondering who in total we would have signed if Remy didn't defect at the 11th hour.

Just had a brief look at a couple of Villa forums about the match.

What one Villa poster said applies equally to us:

If we win, it could be the start of something ... if we lose it's the last nail in the coffin.

Mind you, I thought the same about the Reading match.

Just had a brief look at a couple of Villa forums about the match.

What one Villa poster said applies equally to us:

If we win, it could be the start of something ... if we lose it's the last nail in the coffin.

Mind you, I thought the same about the Reading match.

The difference here is that we've got a bunch of new players through the door and Coloccini's situation sorted out for the time being. It really is the time to launch into a positive end to the season, but it's a game of football so regardless of the makings of positive momentum here and the full swing of negative momentum there anything could happen.

The difference here is that we've got a bunch of new players through the door and Coloccini's situation sorted out for the time being. It really is the time to launch into a positive end to the season, but it's a game of football so regardless of the makings of positive momentum here and the full swing of negative momentum there anything could happen.

Pardew has to deliver 3 points any which way he can. If we lose the temporary lift from the signings, the last throw of the dice would be to sack the manager. Which they probably won't do. Mind you based on choosing Joe fucking Kinnear, you wouldn't want to bother with that either.......

Attack and we'll win, sit back and defend and we'll lose.

No excuses from Pardew tonight. No easing people in. No letting mike w pick up his 100th game. No one more chances for Jonas. And certainly no more stupid substitutions.

Looks like Williamson will start from what I've read. Mbiwa to get on though.

Fuck me I hope not. Taylor should play ahead of him for a start. It would be a downer for everyone from the start.

Actually it was that Sissoko would be the only new signing to start. I was forgetting that Taylor might be back

Letting Willo play is like flushing 5 new french players down ze bidét.

But if we this lose this one due to the so-called lessness of clue, can Pardew finally get sacked, please, without any more hesitation? (and without more pointless (so-called) objective defense (Tom) of his management).

I think we'll win 0-3 tonight, these are woeful, their confidence is completely shot, an early goal will see us wipe the floor with them. These new signings are the intravenous injection we needed as a club. Hopefully there's no come down.

Villa's side are so young, and their criminal misuse of Bent isn't helping matters, I think we're certainties tonight and the beauty about it is, it will put them even deeper in the "mire".