6 Stoke (A) 0

13 Fulham (H) 3

20 Man Utd (A) 0

27 Sunderland (H) 3

May

4 Norwich (A) 1

12 Chelsea (H) 0

19 Wigan (A) 1

If I'm right, and I won't be, they'll finish on 33 points. I think I was being optimistic for them here too. 33 points = relegation without a doubt.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We noticably dropped 15 yards further back in the second half, and gave Villa the impetus. The first half though we completely dominated, there's so many positives, and today is the first day I've felt happy about our future in ages. Pardew needs to stop being a cunt though, his decisions this season have been as bad as they were good last season.

There is no doubt it was the result of the team resorting to the long ball game. Every time it was cleared in the hope of hitting Shola, which as Tom pointed out earlier in the thread all 18 times he gave away possession, it would come straight back. This meant the midfield didn't have time to get forward and in turn the defence were hemmed in.

It's also the reason Sissoko and Gouffran (Jonas and Cabaye) disappeared out of the game. There needed to be calm and Pardew needs to be the man to instill it, instead of his telling them to get it out of there, which he currently does.

To be fair Agbonlahor is still one of the fastest players in the league and had 45 minutes more rest.

Debuchy looked very quick to me in the Euros. Might have been surprised by Agbonlahor's turn of pace although he probably would have been warned about it before the game. I dont think we are going to see him outpaced too often.

Debuchy looked very quick to me in the Euros. Might have been surprised by Agbonlahor's turn of pace although he probably would have been warned about it before the game. I dont think we are going to see him outpaced too often.

People stop going on about Europe. France won 1 game all tournament.

Also Im sure (im not really) its a totally different style of play compared to the blood and snots of the Premiership.

Im sure he'll come good but lets not over hype him.

To be fair Agbonlahor is still one of the fastest players in the league and had 45 minutes more rest.

True, but he was left for dead. Not sure you'd call him a pacy full back.

He's blatantly a better all round full back than Simpson. But one of the few things Simpson might have on him is athleticism. But then that's pretty much all Simpson's got going for him. He's basically made a football career and a shit load of cash out of being able to run around a lot.

Debuchy

So despite suggesting he doesn't look very good, you're now "sure he'll come good"? :lol:

Not sure of your point.

So far he hasnt looked great, however the way people talk about how he has performed previously, then Im hoping he comes good here too.

Who is to say he wont do a Colo and have a shit first year before coming good.

Who is to say he wont do a Colo and have a shit first year before coming good.

I will right now, Debuchy will not need a year to come good.

Some of you wouldn't know decent footballer if they gave you a reach around!

I will right now, Debuchy will not need a year to come good.

You wouldn't know decent footballer if they gave you a reach around!

Tidied that up for you :good:

You probably should have tidied it a bit more to:

You wouldn't know decent footballer if he gave you a reach around!

And some more:

You wouldn't know a decent footballer if he gave you a reach around!

It's like dumb and dumber telling the world about football.

Remember the last time you tried to be clever in a Newcastle Chelsea thread? :lol:

4 years ago ;)

I give you that all time classic.....

Not a problem I'll spell it out for you.

From the game against Chelsea, Saturday just gone, you stated and I quote, "I could hear some singing away in the leazes but I dont think I heard one song near my area."

But somehow while the game was on you also had access to a computer.

:lol: You accused me of being "found out" as not going to the matches because I couldnt possibly be at the match AND on the forum. :lol:

Welcome to a smart phone.

Thick tit :lol:

Remember the last time you tried to be clever in a Newcastle Chelsea thread? :lol:

4 years ago ;)

I give you that all time classic.....

:lol: You accused me of being "found out" as not going to the matches because I couldnt possibly be at the match AND on the forum. :lol:

Welcome to a smart phone.

Thick tit :lol:

edit: like your opinions on football, your opinion of me is irrelevant, much like your whole existence.

Edited by sammynb