Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Came on for 3 minutes. Shanked a shot and passed the ball straight out of play. I hope the entire French nation turns on him

I had a bet on France to win 3-1, 2-1 with 90 seconds to play, France have a break, then I realised it was Sissoko - fuck.

I had a bet on France to win 3-1, 2-1 with 90 seconds to play, France have a break, then I realised it was Sissoko - fuck.

That should teach you a lesson on the wickedness of gambling, young man.

That should teach you a lesson on the wickedness of gambling, young man.

Especially on those useless french cunts.

Albania to beat the fondue eating not french not germans 5-0 tonight.

:outahere:

Did Moussa play last game?

Came on for the last 5, ran out of puff against a defence that had been playing a full match on the counter before blazing one wide and passed it right out of play.

Just been released by Villa has Zog, probably go to China for the money

Any news on whether that Chinese investor is legit and if Di Matteo is going to be backed in the window?

Any news on whether that Chinese investor is legit and if Di Matteo is going to be backed in the window?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/10312746/new-aston-villa-owner-tony-xia-passes-fit-and-proper-person-test

The owner has passed the fit and proper test, he said in an interview at the beginning of the takeover they could spend upto 50m.

Very much doubt they'll be able to spend that though

• 3 weeks later...

Aye I mean it was to be expected really, the first proper side Iceland have come up against tbh, Portgal and England are fucking embarrassments.

Edited by Howay