Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

:lol: Is it PSV that are MLF's or Feyenoord? Hard to keep track as there are so many MLF's

Feyenoord but PSV will also have respect for the lads as they're bound to have played them in a friendly once in the past, I bet they couldn't believe the noise if they did. FTM.

Dortmund alledgedly interested in him. Hopefully we can have plenty of interested parties to drive the price up. I've no doubt he's on his way and I'd rather that than him stay anayway, so we might as well get as much as we possibly can for him.

Benitez would be able to get a tune out of Sissoko, even in the Championship, but I'd be staggered if Moussa stayed with us. Anything over £15m, we should snap their fucking hands off.

I don't want him. He appears to be incredibly difficult to motivate, especially for a full season, and apart from his athleticism he doesn't have the attributes of a good player. I reckon we could attract better for £15m when we're back in the PL.

I don't want him. He appears to be incredibly difficult to motivate, especially for a full season, and apart from his athleticism he doesn't have the attributes of a good player. I reckon we could attract better for £15m when we're back in the PL.

I think he'd be a monster in the Championship, I think he's a better footballer than he's given credit for. His application is terrible on the whole, but he seems to bother his arse for his country. Could it be that he couldn't motivate his arse under Pardew? Understandable.

He just doesnt produce enough (assists/goals) to warrant a place that high up the pitch. We'd probably get away with playing CM in the championship but i'd rather just get shot. He'd be useful for a counter attacking team but against teams that will sit deep he'd be next to useless.

He just doesnt produce enough (assists/goals) to warrant a place that high up the pitch. We'd probably get away with playing CM in the championship but i'd rather just get shot. He'd be useful for a counter attacking team but against teams that will sit deep he'd be next to useless.

Got 8 assists last season. Most in our team.

Glad he's had a good tournament even though I can't stand the prick. Purely to raise his value when he inevitably leaves.

He never looks like he has the ball under control. Even last night when he had a pretty decent game, his touch is poor. I agree with Fish that if he's motivated (which he won't be for us even with Rafa) he's a very useful player, but it's purely down to his physical attributes rather than ability.

I'm happy with the stance that Rafa is taking with him mind. With some of the fees this summer there's no way we should be held to ransom by him.

He's quick and he's powerful but his shooting and crossing are woeful. Personally I think he flatters to deceive as an attacking player

I would agree with that except even that needs the caveat - when he can be arsed.

1 goal in 39 appearances, mainly from the wing is abysmal.

You'd be looking at around a minimum of 6-8 from your wingers and no. 10 - at least.

Don't get me wrong he definitely could have done better, but 8 assists in this side is decent. In the top 15 assist-making-football-players in the league.

Don't get me wrong he definitely could have done better, but 8 assists in this side is decent. In the top 15 assist-making-football-players in the league.

As Cloughie once famously almost said, 'I'm not saying he's the best, but he's definitely in the top 15'.