Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

He'll be gone by the end of the transfer window. The last few days go mental so expect some club to panic buy massively and sign him for 25 million +. Probably Palace or Everton giving they've just got rid of Stones for stupid money.

Aye, probably something like this.

I honestly don't care where he ends up as long as we get decent money for him. That said, I reckon if decent money was likely, it would have been offered by now. I reckon we're looking at something close to £20m as he becomes desperate and agitates more for a move.

He'll be gone by the end of the transfer window. The last few days go mental so expect some club to panic buy massively and sign him for 25 million +. Probably Palace or Everton giving they've just got rid of Stones for stupid money.

:lol: Really hope this happens, imagine Everton blowing the 50m on Kone and Sissoko man. 

A lot of big fees end up being spent at the end of the transfer window (look at Caroll) so I don't think it necessarily follows that it would have happened by now.

Also, quite often a big deal kicks off other ones. Obviously Pogba is the biggest deal and then also Stones is (ridiculously) massive so I can see other big deals following on from those. They might not directly effect Sissoko with him going to Juve but the cash moving about could end up with someone who wants him.

"According to our sources, Liverpool and Dortmund have made offers for Moussa Sissoko. Rafa Benitez [wants] a €40m transfer fee".

This morning, Thompson enthused:

"I'd love to see [sissoko] in a Liverpool shirt soon. He was fantastic in the Euros. He's athletic, makes tackles, and is very pacey. I'd play him and Can holding/breaking up play".

Phil "Thommo" Thompson.

Football expert.

I doubt Thompson saw many of our matches last season. The ignorance of these pundits is a disgrace really.

The saddest part is that he will have seen a fair few of them as part of Soccer Saturday and still he rates him.

:lol:

Fuckin hell, he never makes tackles. For me he's a similar player to what Jonas was - his best attribute is that he can relieve pressure on the defence by picking the ball up and running 50-60 yards to gain some ground and put the opposition on the back foot, even if just momentarily. He hasn't done that anywhere near a regular as Jonas did in the 2-3 years that he was a useful player for us (2008-2011?), principally because he hasn't shown the same willingness to track back and muck in with the full back. Neither of them had much quality on their end product but, without knowing the stats, my feeling would be that Sissoko has more assists and goals than Jonas. Neither could pass a ball, neither could shoot, but Jonas' big plus was that he'd almost always win a free-kick at the end of one of his 50 yards runs, whereas Sissoko more often than not just surrendered possession, especially in the last 2 seasons before Rafa came in. If we can get 20 mil it would be great business (assuming the money gets reinvested).