Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Russian destroyers can't turn on all systems at once even when standing still. :lol:

Systems testing normally takes a couple of years to smooth out. The fact remains Type 45 has a better sensor package than anything on the water anywhere. A potent mix of Raytheon and BAE's best and latest tech.

Can take on multiple air and seaborne threats simultaneously.

Edited by Park Life

''Type 45 is a very expensive machine because PAAMS and Samson are as cutting edge as military technology gets, but to do it's job well it needs them. Bear in mind that as fast as your own defenses evolve, the possible weapons you will face are evolving even faster. Buying last years technology just won't cut it if you want to be able to face up all comers. How embarrassing it would be if we simply bought off the shelf and then got our arse handed to us by a belligerent third world dictator who starves his people so he can buy the latest and more fearsome hypersonic seaskimming anti-ship missiles on the market today? Tell you what, why don't we spend a few pounds stirling to make sure we get the best radar and missile system possible, and in the process give a huge boost the UKs technological capabilty and knowledge economy, all so that we can protect our fleet of big fat assets from Sunburns and Granits and whatever else may be coming our way.

It definately has great advantages over 70s and 80s designed Aegis systems. These have already been broadly alluded to earlier.''

Anti-ship missiles is the biggest threat to a slow moving destroyer. Type 45 can engage 16 threats simultaneously.

Edited by Park Life

Irrespective of whether or not we could take Spain in a fight, these people have been our allies! What the fuck are we doing man, this is some of the worst diplomacy I've ever seen.

And the fucking daily mail needs to shut this shit off, it's done enough damage already.

Irrespective of whether or not we could take Spain in a fight, these people have been our allies! What the fuck are we doing man, this is some of the worst diplomacy I've ever seen.

And the fucking daily mail needs to shut this shit off, it's done enough damage already.

No. We have to teach Spain a lesson. End of. These fuking orange growers are taking the piss mate. :D

Annex the Canary Islands!

Edited by Park Life

And perhaps we could show a little concern for the people who live in Gibraltar

Aye, I think Gibraltar is pro-UK tbf. I don't think we should return it (while they want to be British) but there has to be a better way through than this.

The point I was trying to make is that Spain could make it canny awkward for anyone living there if we continue to play the macho dickhead card.

I did like the Queen's response to Juan Carlos that time when he complained about Charles and Di starting their honeymoon there.