Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He’s a fucking joke :lol:

First, it was already clear May was going to put the vote off til Jan.

At lunch time he said he was going to take this action. Then decided against it claiming the PM had been dragged kicking and screaming to the commons and they had forced her to give a date.

Media starts to laugh at them, so he then changes again and does this :lol:

He does actually just live this protest drama so much more than everyday politics.

I really will rejoice the day he’s gone and Labour get a proper leader in not sum jump up rich kid, six form protester.

• Like 1

I can't see any tories opposing a vote on the government and presumably the dup will back them so I can see why he's tried to be "clever" and make it about her in order to tempt some tories. 

The worst thing about yesterday was that, on a day when May made a total cunt of herself once again, Corbyn managed to top her with his pointless gesture, ensuring that all anyone is talking about is him and not her. He's pathetic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The worst thing about yesterday was that, on a day when May made a total cunt of herself once again, Corbyn managed to top her with his pointless gesture, ensuring that all anyone is talking about is him and not her. He's pathetic.

Corbyn is the biggest calamity in politics. I don't think we would have been in anywhere near as much a mess now if it weren't for him. 

So May is seemingly going to take her brinkmanship to the next level and is clamping down on any options other than her shit deal or no deal. Refusing parliamentary debate on what option, if any, there is a consensus or majority on. 

Do we still think this is bluff, or is the stupid bitch really going to crash us off the cliff as a parting gesture. People say there is no majority for no deal in parliament. But that's besides the point, it's the default option and time has all but ran out. 

We've been through the issues a no deal would entail before, but here's what I don't get. Stockpiles merely delay the inevitable shortages, and then what? We would presumably have to beg the EU to receive an assymetric deal on the worst possible terms. Which is why I just can't see it as an option. But then, I just can't get my head around anything political any more, anything seems possible. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

So May is seemingly going to take her brinkmanship to the next level and is clamping down on any options other than her shit deal or no deal. Refusing parliamentary debate on what option, if any, there is a consensus or majority on. 

Do we still think this is bluff, or is the stupid bitch really going to crash us off the cliff as a parting gesture. People say there is no majority for no deal in parliament. But that's besides the point, it's the default option and time has all but ran out. 

We've been through the issues a no deal would entail before, but here's what I don't get. Stockpiles merely delay the inevitable shortages, and then what? We would presumably have to beg the EU to receive an assymetric deal on the worst possible terms. Which is why I just can't see it as an option. But then, I just can't get my head around anything political any more, anything seems possible. 

I've no idea what they're ultimately planning here, but the fact that they're now officially threatening the public with no deal is a fucking disgrace. That cunt Williamson has been up in Parliament today saying that the army will make 3,599 troops available should it happen.

Assuming we avoid no deal, these wankers should never be allowed to recover from the fact that they hung this possibility over the British people. 

I'm concerned. Ivan Rogers has been spot on so far about everything and he said last week it's looking like no deal. He also stated that there was no such thing as "managed no deal" but that this will be the line the tories will come up with next. Four days later, we have Jeremy Cunt claiming we will get a mythical managed no deal. Right on cue. 

You'd hope that there is some rationality in those that govern us, but there really isn't. May had the opportunity this week of removing the ERG shackles after their failed coup, so what does she do? Threatens us with the most extreme Brexit possible, one that will have JRM creaming his pants. Never forget what a vile racist cunt she is. 

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No deal isn’t going to happen. Which makes you wonder just how much money has been spent on preparing for it?

Your confident about that presumably because that's the rational conclusion. But do you trust the government to be rational? I don't see any evidence of it. I sincerely hope you're right like.

Edited by Renton

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

No deal isn’t going to happen. Which makes you wonder just how much money has been spent on preparing for it?

Another £2bn approved for it today.

Thank god our NHS, schools and social care system are in such good shape or I would be slightly miffed at such a waste of money.

• Like 1

Fair point.

Still, it's well past time for this to not be a problem anymore, I'm fed up of worrying about it, I can only worry about so many things at once and this is taking up a lot of space on that list.