Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

No, because Renton votes for the centre because he believes it's the best thing for people. I can't do that because i dont believe it. I can only vote for it selfishly.

The Tories aren't offering Remain. If they were, i would.

Lib Dem city then 

Well i mean, If they stood any chance of winning sure.

I wont get what i want, so really I'm saying I'm done with all this now. The only meaningful thing I've ever witnessed politically is a total catastrophe. Democracy shouldn't be allowed.

Hard left is just pure unicorn stuff with bells on, that’s why the majority always choose the centre.

Centre left = bigger government

Centre left = smaller government

Sadly, centre left usually run out of other people’s money and leave people unemployed.

Thats about it really.

23 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Who was in charge uk & USA ;)

Who sold mortgages to welfare recipients in the US? Don’t even think about blaming the UK Labour government for that and don’t  dare to claim that the Republicans, the tories or his holiness the fuckin Pope would have have left business, industry and the general public less exposed. Just fuckin stop it. Try to be less of a fuckin moron next year please. Merry fuckin Christmas 🎄 

The majority of people choose the centre because they view politics as a popularity contest which is something that's easy to do when approaching from a privileged point of view. See, the people in this thread endlessly debating about Parliament's echo chamber, rather than using their vote to get the evil, horrible arseholes who are causing mass poverty, out of power. Thanks for reading.

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Who sold mortgages to welfare recipients in the US? Don’t even think about blaming the UK Labour government for that and don’t  dare to claim that the Republicans, the tories or his holiness the fuckin Pope would have have left business, industry and the general public less exposed. Just fuckin stop it. Try to be less of a fuckin moron next year please. Merry fuckin Christmas 🎄 

More chance of Rayvin getting through the year without apologising 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hmmm, i woner what has happened between now and Monday?

What? As if you and literally everyone else has had something better to do since Monday. You expect us to believe that that big a coincidence could happen?!

Running scared, absolutely rattled etc.

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Hmmm, i woner what has happened between now and Monday?

The government has decided EU citizens' rights won't be unchanged after all and are circulating mildly threatening videos about it.

Also Christmas.