Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Aeris

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colo is a legend, I wonder if they had a joke after the match about it lol

I wonder if Ba had planned with Colo that he could break his nose so he didn't have to play and possibly score against us, just to keep a little-bit of reputation and cred left in Newcastle... If that's so, I appreciate that gesture :)

Edited by Aeris

Its days like today that make having a season ticket worthwhile. Everyone was superb, and I include Cisse in that. Ha ha as well to the prick in front of me who left "disgusted" after 2-1. :D

2 World Class goals from Chelsea. Fuck all we could do about them.

Especially the second by that Spanish bloke.

I wonder if Ba had planned with Colo that he could break his nose so he didn't have to play and possibly score against us, just to keep a little-bit of reputation and cred left in Newcastle... If that's so, I appreciate that gesture :)

:lol:

"women"!

yeah it was planned i over heard them on the phone and they planned it to near perfection but colo said i will kick you with the left foot not the right i promise

Yup, too much space allowed to their attackers at times.

Really didnt see us coming back after their second goal. Great comeback after a looooong time. Still cant believe this match happened! What a night! These are the days you live for as a fan! :nufc:

Stevie Taylor will have loved that blood injury earlier. Warrior.

Thought he did great. Gets some stick here but he's never shy about putting his body on the line, made a vital block from Lampard towards the end today too.

We were slow to the ball for both goals. Regardless of how good the strikes were they were avoidable

The second there was a deflection from the cross that changed things, but still would have been nice for someone to have been marking Mata. Both show that with just a sliver of an opportunity the top tier of players can potentially turn games. Makes this an even more impressive victory, and better for our team spirit.

Glad that Ramires wasn't sent from the field for more or less the same reasons, plus I can imagine them whinging about it afterwards if that was the case (will no doubt find something else to complain about).