Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

Aeris

Someone said he was fucking average this season as well. :lol:

Except for him stepping up his diving game he's been pretty special this season. Especially since they've started playing him through the middle.

Edited by StevenL

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty dependent on him at the moment. I thought someone like Dembele would be more of a threat than he has been for them, although he does seem to be playing in a more defensive position than he was at Fulham.

I think they their buying was a bit strange in the summer. Dembele, Dempsey & Siggurdson are all good players but they are all a little bit similar.

They've now bought Holtby too who's another midfielder (don't know anything more about him) so they have Parker, Sandro, Huddlestone, Livermore, Dembele, Holtby, Siggurdson and Dempsey. That's an incredible amount to have. Surely they must have had other area's they could do with strengthening!

I think they their buying was a bit strange in the summer. Dembele, Dempsey & Siggurdson are all good players but they are all a little bit similar.

They've now bought Holtby too who's another midfielder (don't know anything more about him) so they have Parker, Sandro, Huddlestone, Livermore, Dembele, Holtby, Siggurdson and Dempsey. That's an incredible amount to have. Surely they must have had other area's they could do with strengthening!

Striker seems favourite....wouldn't want to rely on a travel weary Adebayor for fuckin anything, genius though he is on his day...thankfully not seen for some time...

Dembele has been good for them this season IMO.

He's been alright but hasnt had the kind of impact I though he would looking at the way he used to play at Fulham. I think he's been asked to play that box to box midfielder role rather than the floating type of role he seemed to enjoy more. Perhaps a Jonas like situation, asked to play for the team.

Adebayour is yet to return home, apparently.

He's back tomorrow according to AVB so he'll definitely be starting IMO.

Get into half time on level terms we will have a good chance of a result, hopefully Moussa stamps his mark on the game from the start.

Striker seems favourite....wouldn't want to rely on a travel weary Adebayor for fuckin anything, genius though he is on his day...thankfully not seen for some time...

Hopefully he's like that on Saturday! I watched a bit of the game Togo got knocked out and he looked like he couldn't give a fuck so I wasn't at all surprised to see the result.

He's back tomorrow according to AVB so he'll definitely be starting IMO.

Get into half time on level terms we will have a good chance of a result, hopefully Moussa stamps his mark on the game from the start.

Flying back from Africa on Friday and you think he'll be starting the game at 12.30pm on Saturday?

I was reading that while Adebayor is going to play, he's far from 100% fit. To be honest I don't much rate him anyway, I've watched them a couple of times this season and he's done very little of any great note - spurs fans don't seem too enamoured with him either. Of course, I'd rather he was out.

At least we can enjoy this one a bit more without feeling like everything's going to go to shit if we lose it.

He ripped us apart last season. He's one of them players where he's either amazing or he just can't be arsed, hopefully with the traveling and not being 100% we see the latter version of him

Last year we had perch and Guthrie in centre mid with Jonas and obertan either side. We were ripped apart in midfield with tiote away and cabaye suspended. We also had Williamson and Simpson at the back so personnel wise a lot stronger this time round while spurs are weaker.

Edited by NobbySol

Last year we had perch and Guthrie in centre mid with Jonas and obertan either side. We were ripped apart in midfield with tiote away and cabaye suspended. We also had Williamson and Simpson at the back so personal wise a lot stronger this time round while spurs are weaker.

Good point.

Whilst I am looking forward to this match which I think we might just win, I'm not looking forward to getting up at 4-30 in the fucking morning.

A ban should be put on these early-early kick-offs.