Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

Plane tickets are expensive. That's Mike out.

Imagine Ashley on Dragon's Den, no fucker would get a penny off him and he'd still come away with all their shit.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only speaking for myself here, (or possibly not), but 'guys'? :lol:

You'd have to be concerned about Krul because simply put, he's arguably our best player, (or asset if you prefer), whether it would be Arsenal or not I'd be amazed if other clubs aren't interested in him.

Not sure what's wrong with "guys" tbh. I'm an OOT remember (southerner).

Concerned about Krul leaving one day yes, don't get me wrong. Just not particularly worried about that one story.

Traditionally no but in the modern game they are acting like it. In the same sense we're a bigger club than Spurs - traditionally - but we are currently behaving like Luton Town whilst they are a professional outfit where dickheads like Kinnear are left in the history books.

Traditionally no but in the modern game they are acting like it. In the same sense we're a bigger club than Spurs - traditionally - but we are currently behaving like Luton Town whilst they are a professional outfit where dickheads like Kinnear are left in the history books.

Cringeworthy that i found that funny

It's clear as day they don't want Ayew and are just playing the same old smoke and mirrors again, obviously doing what they can to frustrate the fans to the absolute maximum. What fascinates me, is that it must take a really incredibly stupid man to think the fans doesn't get it now, when they are doing it for the 100th time or so. I mean, why do they even bother...

Ashley wants to suck this club dry and leave it dead, and Pardew and Kinnear happily grabs the weekly wage to help him out.

If there are some real supporters in the city of Newcastle you better get yourself out there and jack this fat retarded fuck off of his chair.

Edited by Aeris

Just what we need. A championship midfielder to replace our international player.

He's a very good player and I think that he would be a good addition for us.

We could have the best keeper, defence and midfield in the country and we would still go down. We need 2 strikers minimum. This current team has 20-30 goals in them this season if we are lucky

It's all right, we've got Remy, on loan...