Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man who is renowned for not having any credible information and making shit up, is someone you choose to follow incase he has the odd "tidbit" because of players he follows?

follow them yourself then ya dick :lol:

I couldn't be arsed with all that clutter on my twitter. Just have a few local journos, a few newcastle players and randomly Gary Lineker :lol:

Colin must have every footballer, agent, local journalist from ever corner of Europe.

As someone says, he's harmless. (Given his latest ITK let's hope so anyway). :lol:

We need 3 things this summer

1. LEADERSHIP-

For me, you can't follow that with sack the manager, that's the opposite signal to send. What you are saying to the squad AGAIN there, is don't worry too much about following current managers ethos, he'll be gone in a year at most.

To be a good leader, you need good followers below you - e.g. whether his tactics are right or wrong, you follow him without question, respecting the leadership.

Edited by scoobos

We can all speculate but it's futile until we are safe and we know what colo is going to do.

But for the hell of it...

Out:

Coloccini 4mil

Tiote 15mil

Jonas 4mil

Simpson FREE

Harper FREE

Happy for Taylor and M'biwa as our first choice CB pairing next season but we will need a 3rd purple CB to replace Colo.

Tiote can do one, I'm sick of him. Drop Sissoko into the middle with Cabaye. Although we have Anita, Gosling and Bigi I'd like us to get another attacking CM.

Ben Arfa would be starting LW for me next season and should Jonas follow Colo out the door it would be Gouffran as 1st choice on the other wing. Marveaux and Obertan as cover but both could move on. A QUALITY pacey winger is needed. Weimann could play there too.

Cisse as our only quality out and out striker is what has hindered us this season. I'm happy for Shola to stick around as a squad filler but we really need two strikers in the summer. One ready made and another a prospect.

In:

CB...Alderweireld or Chedjou 10mil

CM...Someone like James Mcarthur 7mil

RW...???

ST...Weimann 4mil

ST...Audebeyang 12mil

I expect the £25m price tags to be slashed by up to 70% once we're relegated. And talk will remain cheap all summer.

Edited by trophyshy

Bradden Inman on twitter saying he's off to QPR.

Out of the three that knocked about a lot - him McDermott & Ferguson - only Shane remains.

Should Wigan go down and we stay up......anyone up for Aruna Kone to replace Shola?.... he wont need to score 15+ hopefully, which is just as well as his finshing doesnt look top class, but hes mobile, holds it up, pacey etc etc etc..."a leader of the line"....and tbf, he's got 11 goals in a shite side...how much would he be?...3.5 million euros from Seville...

Yup, shocking decision from the chairman to be content with shola as our second choice striker. And from the manager to use him as our 'go to' super sub. He's first change almost every game ffs

Dont think its decision making as such thats lead us to this posistion....well it is, but the question asked that leads to the decison is wrong. Instead of it being "where do we need to strengthen?" its "whos avaialble and cheap?". Thats why weve got loads of midfileders and no strikers.

Should Wigan go down and we stay up......anyone up for Aruna Kone to replace Shola?.... he wont need to score 15+ hopefully, which is just as well as his finshing doesnt look top class, but hes mobile, holds it up, pacey etc etc etc..."a leader of the line"....and tbf, he's got 11 goals in a shite side...how much would he be?...3.5 million euros from Seville...

I think he looks canny as well. When we played them up here, he looked their best player and showed that Di Santo up for being the lazy donkey he is. Whelan would probably demand a swap for Cisse though, the big fucking arsehole.

For me, you can't follow that with sack the manager, that's the opposite signal to send. What you are saying to the squad AGAIN there, is don't worry too much about following current managers ethos, he'll be gone in a year at most.

To be a good leader, you need good followers below you - e.g. whether his tactics are right or wrong, you follow him without question, respecting the leadership.

I disagree a good leader earns the respect of the coaching staff/ players/ and fans. A good leader has complete control of his team no questions. A good leader can lead through good times and bad. This season we have had a lot of injuries and players have not been up to form but Pardew has not handled that well at all. he has crumbled under the pressure of this hard season and is making questionable decisions week in and week out. Finally a good leader can help mold leaders and i would love to see Cabaye take that role he needs to step up. We need a new face that takes this role of coach/leader and proves to everyone its his period that no one should ever doubt his decisions.

watch this quick video to see a glimpse of a great leader in sports

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d825f9593/Sunday-Sitdown-preview-Ray-Lewis

We can all speculate but it's futile until we are safe and we know what colo is going to do.

But for the hell of it...

Out:

Coloccini 4mil

Tiote 15mil

Jonas 4mil

Simpson FREE

Harper FREE

Happy for Taylor and M'biwa as our first choice CB pairing next season but we will need a 3rd purple CB to replace Colo.

Tiote can do one, I'm sick of him. Drop Sissoko into the middle with Cabaye. Although we have Anita, Gosling and Bigi I'd like us to get another attacking CM.

Ben Arfa would be starting LW for me next season and should Jonas follow Colo out the door it would be Gouffran as 1st choice on the other wing. Marveaux and Obertan as cover but both could move on. A QUALITY pacey winger is needed. Weimann could play there too.

Cisse as our only quality out and out striker is what has hindered us this season. I'm happy for Shola to stick around as a squad filler but we really need two strikers in the summer. One ready made and another a prospect.

In:

CB...Alderweireld or Chedjou 10mil

CM...Someone like James Mcarthur 7mil

RW...???

ST...Weimann 4mil

ST...Audebeyang 12mil

RW...Jefferson Montero 4-5mil Wigan has placed a bid in January for him of about 3mil i think and it got rejected they know what he is and can become especially because they had Valencia a few years back. We need to get this kid to Newcastle ASAP

Falcao to Monaco for €60million apparently on €10 million a season

Crackers, hell of a player mind. Weren't they down in the second division just the other year? Have they got a new billionaire owner or something?

Crackers, hell of a player mind. Weren't they down in the second division just the other year? Have they got a new billionaire owner or something?

Yes and yes, they played in ligue 2 this season and got promoted and have a big money owner in